New members, please introduce your self here. :D

Introduce yourself and have your OFF-TOPIC discussions here.
Lord BloodnGore
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

New members, please introduce your self here. :D

Postby Lord BloodnGore » Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:30 am

Hi all, to avoid clutter from individual introduction post's, we have this new post for gentlemen and Ladies to introduce themselves and get to know one another.

Thank you all, and to the new members welcome! :D

regards LBG 8)

Black Watch
Serf

Postby Black Watch » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:03 pm

Hello all.
Just found your site and had to join,
In fact im off to buy the Viking expansion so as to try your mod.
Its very impressive what your all doing and hope I can help even if its just supporting the community here.
Many Regards....

Nejmettin Chelebi
Serf

Postby Nejmettin Chelebi » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:05 pm

Hello! :D

Congratulations and regards to everyone - a splendid mod, oozing atmos, and a fine alternative to the colourful little peg people of WNLB when I need a Napoleonic fix...

Me? Well, a Waterloo-obsessed uncle corrupted me in my youth, so the Napoleonic era has always exerted an attraction. Being in Istanbul, the Eastern Question is naturally to the forefront of my mind; dare say I shall be boring you all with Napoleonic period Ottoman trivia before long. :)
Man,being sensible, must get drunk; the best of life is but intoxication...

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:56 pm

Get posting in the Napoleonic section, that's what it is for, lol

Lord BloodnGore
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord BloodnGore » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:00 pm

welcome guys, make ur self at home

LBG 8)

Anti-Distinctlyminty
Serf

Hello all...

Postby Anti-Distinctlyminty » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:25 pm

Hey y'all.
I've been lurking for a little while but I just thought I'd introduce myself...
I'm 26 & I've played the TW series since it began, and I'm very much looking forward to several mods, (as I feel vanilla RTW is unfortunately lacking), the two I mainly follow are Chivalry:TW & of course, NTW2.
The screenies are looking very encouraging indeed, there are various questions I want to ask, but will save those for the forums proper.
I also feel the need to contribute, wether it be financially or toward NTW2's content (though lack of money & time hamper this, I'll not say that I can't)

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:49 pm

Glad you decided to join, I too follow the Chivalry mod and very good it is too.

PS could you and all new members please choose an avatar as it makes the boards look untidy, if you still don't choose one then LX will have to be set loose! :twisted: :twisted:

Anti-Distinctlyminty
Serf

Postby Anti-Distinctlyminty » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:56 pm

'tis done Lord Crow :)

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:29 am

Thnx m8.

Morik
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Morik » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:03 pm

HI all, im not that new here, but i hadent introduced myself, and i tougth it rude of me, so here goes: My Nick is Morik but you may see that i some times singed my post "MTR" this stants for "medieval total reply"(JK) it really stands for "MORIK THE ROGUE". IM also 16 years of age and i live in Mexico, so plz understand the bits (or chunks) of bad english.

MTR

Lenny
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Lenny » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:59 am

Lord Crow wrote:PS could you and all new members please choose an avatar as it makes the boards look untidy, if you still don't choose one then LX will have to be set loose! :twisted: :twisted:

This is no laughing matter guys, LX is a nasty piece of work!! :twisted:

But welcome to the forums nonetheless, keep it civil (no need to keep it sane, i'm a baron and haven't made a single sane post the entire time i've been here, Lords Xelous and Crow can attest to that :D ) and you will find the best community anywhere on the interweb!!
All the world's a stage,
And all men merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts.

"As You Like It" act II scene VII

Lord General Store
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Hello all

Postby Lord General Store » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:11 pm

I have been playing MTW and NTW for quite a while, although my recent interest to start gaming in the NTW MP environment has encouraged me to join the forum.

I must say that this mod is just awesome, I have played MTW vanilla, MTW XL, RTW and Imperial Glory and this mod is still my favourite. Cant wait for NTW2.

If any of you see me in the lobby and fancy a game with a noob, then msn me.

adriano duke of venice
Gentleman
Gentleman

hello

Postby adriano duke of venice » Wed Jun 22, 2005 10:03 pm

hello, im adriano, as the name says from venice, jsut not the duke of her... yet...
but that's besides the point
been following your mod for a while now,a nd just recently downloaded NTW 1, and i must say, despite the dated graphics, you've turned it into something amazing.

one question, why is it that some of the models in NTW look almost 3d and have nice animations such as the rebel unit, and others look like they were drawn?
Adriano
Royal Footguards

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:26 pm

which ones do you mean?

adriano duke of venice
Gentleman
Gentleman

s

Postby adriano duke of venice » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:34 am

for example
i noticed that the rebel units for all factions are great but the french or english line infantry less. curiosity is all.
Adriano

Royal Footguards

Jerzmanowski
Serf

Postby Jerzmanowski » Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:44 am

Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen

First of all, I'd like to congratulate all modders out there involved with the Lordz NTW mod project - this looks awesome! Great idea and as far as I can tell even better performance. I just can't wait to download it and start playing. In a couple of days I'll - currently I'm having a really hard time passing my exams and I feel, that starting to play NTW right now would inflict serious damage in my education :D. Anyway - keep it up that way and I'm sure that vanilla RTW will be no match for the incoming NTW2 both in gameplay and historical accuracy.

I'm 22 yo history fan and particuraly Napoleonic Wars Era fanatic. I found your site by pure accident, searching the web for the good strategy game set in my favourtite time period...guess what I've found :). Making long story short - veni, vidi and fell in love :D. Hope to stay here.

As stationed above, I'm totally noob in NTW - even worse, hadn't even played it, so I'd like to apologize in advance for all future stupid questions - I've read all topics in NTW related section of the forums, however I already have few questions... I hope you'll enjoy answering them :).

And one more thing - my english is faaaaaar from perfect, so when you'll be so kind to answer my questions, please make your answers pretty-much-idiot-proof ;).

Guess that's all.

regards
"Merde!!!" - that was Cambronne's real answer!
"For mine Poles, impossible is nothing" - N.

cegorach
Baronet
Baronet

Postby cegorach » Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:10 am

Witam rodaka ! :D

Another Pole. The time when we will totally dominate the forum is near... :twisted:

Regards Cegorach :wink:
"In courage hope. In victory rescue. Do your duty !"

Hetman Z?łkiewski before the battle of Klushino in 1610

Visit Pike and Musket TW forum
http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=98

King of Saxony
Baronet
Baronet

Postby King of Saxony » Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:41 pm

Well I'm not speaking Polish... so we haven't been dominated yet :twisted:

cegorach
Baronet
Baronet

Postby cegorach » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:20 am

You know we are like Daleks, so beware :twisted:

One day you will wake up and see the TRUTH :twisted: :P
"In courage hope. In victory rescue. Do your duty !"

Hetman Z?łkiewski before the battle of Klushino in 1610

Visit Pike and Musket TW forum

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=98

K. J. Adlercreutz
Villein
Villein

Postby K. J. Adlercreutz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:15 am

ok im new here and im from Finland

And im very interested about Russo Swedish War 1808/09

and one queston is it possibly to play with other online players that huge campaing.
Rally Round Glads

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:17 pm

Good day to you K. J. Adlercreutz. It is possible to play on-line with NTW1. Check out the Council of War section in the forums to get started. :wink:

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

Captain Fredrickson
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Captain Fredrickson » Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:33 pm

Hello

As you can tell from my name, I am a fan of the "Sharpe" books and films. Before any of you bear down on me (as you might :lol: ) I know they aren't the most realistic programs, but gives a nice impression of the era.

I am a fairly accomplished 3d modeller and graphics artist, although sadly humanoids and animals are my weakness. However I might be able to retexure existing textures into different uniforms (I do this alot with modding, usually vehicles but i've made some textures for Vanilla RTW units)

My main area which i enjoy is coding and programming, and i've been slowly learning Rome Total Wars coding layouts and routines. I also like making sound and voice mods for games

I am what you might term a jack of all trades.

I am also a re-enactor, although of the 1st and 2nd World War Periods, although I am leaning towards buying a 95th or 60th Riflemans Uniform and venturing into the Penninsular War.

So more or less, if you think i can do anything that may be useful to you, put me to work :)

Oh also request to admin: I didnt think when entering my name and i'd prefer to be known as "Captain Fredrickson". Silly mistake I know but thanks :)
"What are you smiling at, Fredrickson?"

" I'm not smiling, sir. A musket ball broke my jaw. I have false teeth. The sawbone stuck on the smile for free, sir. He also stuck on my hair. Hair belongs to a horse, sir."

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:57 pm

You need to see LZoF I think and help is always appreciated. Could you pick an avatar too m8, thanks.

Captain Fredrickson
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Captain Fredrickson » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:34 pm

Well I would but I'm not particularly taken with any of the ones on offer, and I can't upload my own. Is there any reason why I need to have an Avatar?
"What are you smiling at, Fredrickson?"

" I'm not smiling, sir. A musket ball broke my jaw. I have false teeth. The sawbone stuck on the smile for free, sir. He also stuck on my hair. Hair belongs to a horse, sir."

King of Saxony
Baronet
Baronet

Postby King of Saxony » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:31 pm

Do you see anyone else here without an Avatar? Now pick one blast it! :wink: :lol:

Return to “The Tavern”