This version is not standalone, you need to install the NTW3 version 7.5 before.
All details here: https://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=16524
This patch is mostly about correcting mistakes and rebalancing gameplay from the previous version.
- Minor adjustments have been made to some of the starting armies for more balanced game-play.
- Saved games from your v75 campaigns are NOT compatible with the new v76 patch due to the updated changes.
- Campaign db tables have been thoroughly checked and tested to remove small errors that affect game play and cause random ctd's.
- The uniform files have been condensed for the SPC mod from the larger MP battle mod files and should result in fewer battle crashes.
- There are a few small uniform issues that we'll be working to correct, they're listed here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8693fptj5tolmh/v76_SPC_known_uniform_issues.rar
- ...please post any new uniform issues here on this thread:
- A special thanks to Vilain de Bourg-en-Bresse for his usual help in play testing the v76 SPC mod
- Please note the new startup procedures for the Naval battle mod on our NTW3 thread at the TWC forums: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?633481-NTW3-v7-5-NAVAL-Battles-MP-amp-SP-mods
- Lord Commodore Wesley has added more historically accurate custom ships for several of the factions
Multiplayer gameplay changes (compared to 7.5)
- All units cost about 10% less (if stats remain the same)
- Musket fire: more effective at middle/long range, especially for skilled units
- Artillery: barrage lasts five minutes
- Artillery canister: reload slightly faster, more deadly
- Howitzers: less expensive
- Cavalry: less prone to trample infantry, especially when in square formation
- Cavalry: increased speed difference between heavy / medium and light cavalry
- Heavy cavalry : lower defense
- Lancers: less effective
France 1799's and the Peninsular Coalition's infantry and cavalry rosters have been completely redone.
France 1811's and Russia 1812's cavalry rosters have been redone.
Spain 1812's infantry and cavalry rosters have been significantly improved.
Spain 1808 and Ottomans' rosters have several new units.
A few more factions have one or two new units.
Artillery icons have been redesigned to be more easily recognizable in battle.
Russia 1807's units descriptions are all available (many thanks to MighyOwl)
Download and installation
- This version is not standalone! First, install NTW3 version 7.5 (https://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=16524)
- Download patch 7.6: http://www.moddb.com/downloads/ntw3-7-6-setup
- Launch the installer and select your own NTW root directory (by default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War")
- Launch the "NTW3 v7.6" shortcut on your desktop, or Napoleonic Total War III.exe in /data/NTW3/Launcher7.6 folder.