How can I make a Cinematic?

This section is for all related with our mod: NTW2.
Kdssow
Serf

How can I make a Cinematic?

Postby Kdssow » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:07 pm

I've seen a few trailers and custom made movies from NTW2.
I'm an amature in making RTW related movies, can someone tell me how to make those so called
"Camera Tracked" movies?
Wilhelmus van Nassouwe, Ben ick van Duytschen bloet,

Lord Legless Lannes
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Re: How can I make a Cinematic?

Postby Lord Legless Lannes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:53 pm

I dabbled a bit with ntw video making, You'll want to capture your raw video using the 'movie cam' which allows you to see the battlefield from any angle, it also gets rid of all the menu's etc...

1. Right click on the shortcut to your RTW
2. Left click on Properties
3. Look at the part that is called "Target", should have a box saying "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" or something similar to that.
4. Go to the very end of the text in the Target box, and type in " -moviecam" without the speech marks, so it now looks like this: "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" -moviecam
5. Click apply or ok to finish, and then you'll have the moviecam.

The rest is up to your own skill-set and whatever tools you have at your disposal, I'd check out twcenter for further tips and guides.
"One man scorned and covered with scars still strove with his last ounce of courage to reach the unreachable stars; and the world was better for this."

Don Quixote

http://www.napoleonics.eu

Kdssow
Serf

Postby Kdssow » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Legless Lannes wrote:I dabbled a bit with ntw video making, You'll want to capture your raw video using the 'movie cam' which allows you to see the battlefield from any angle, it also gets rid of all the menu's etc...

1. Right click on the shortcut to your RTW
2. Left click on Properties
3. Look at the part that is called "Target", should have a box saying "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" or something similar to that.
4. Go to the very end of the text in the Target box, and type in " -moviecam" without the speech marks, so it now looks like this: "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome Total War\RomeTW.exe" -moviecam
5. Click apply or ok to finish, and then you'll have the moviecam.

The rest is up to your own skill-set and whatever tools you have at your disposal, I'd check out twcenter for further tips and guides.

How do I start up the moviecam?
Because I searched at Map Editor and Replays and everything, I just can't find it.

If i'm right, then the Properties of NTW2 should be like this:
"C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\RomeTW.exe" -show_err -nm -enable_editor -mod:napoleonic -moviecam

Did I do anything wrong about this as well?
Wilhelmus van Nassouwe, Ben ick van Duytschen bloet,

MJsusan
Villein
Villein

Postby MJsusan » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 am

yes, I know how to make those so called "Camera Tracked" movies. if you want to know more,please contact me

Cheap WOW Gold
WOW Gold
Buy Wow Gold

Return to “Napoleonic Total War 2”