1809 V5 Napoleonics hits the street ........ Available now

All about the Lordz' first mod: NTW1.
Falkonfive

1809 V5 Napoleonics hits the street ........ Available now

Postby Falkonfive » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:53 am

The 1809 V5 Napoleonics mod is now uploaded and available to NTW players.
The new version is geared towards historical play and features new graphics,
totally revised statistics and other features.

The mod is available for DL either through our site at
http://z15.invisionfree.com/ntw1revival ... hp?act=idx

or direct from the download page at

http://mickjones.net/1809site/downloads.htm

Theres a couple of issues that you need to know about. There is an installation guide for download that contains some important information re. minor file changes - Startpos and names.txt PLEASE READ IT!!!!

1809 V5 is primarily designed for MP and SP historical play. Work has only been done on the 5 major Napoleonic powers i.e Brits, French, Russians, Prussians and Austrians. The minor factions are due for overhaul but we aint clever enough to take 'em out so if you use them you could get some strange results due to graphics changes. Same applies to the old MTW campaign. It plays after a fashion but we recommend you avoid it till we get round to it.

Otherwise its there for anyone who cares to try. There are some notes on V5 on our site that give you some further information. Hope you have fun with it and please let us know of any glitches you find. ( other than the ones mentioned above ).

There will be patches released periodically to update and improve the mod.

regards

F5 and the team

PS Make sure your options/video battlemap res slider is set to max. makes a helluva difference.

napman
Esquire
Esquire

Postby napman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:56 pm

The mod is available from our site at www.mickjones.net/1809site you won't find it on our forum at http://z15.invisionfree.com/ntw1revival ... hp?act=idx
Co Commander in Chief of the Kings Own

Falkonfive

Postby Falkonfive » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Ok, so it was a long night, day, week, six weeks ......

:D

Zygmunt I

Postby Zygmunt I » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:49 am

Pffft, this thing will rock. Just try to include a SP campaign, at least one cause that's all I play. Good to see NTW1 is still being worked on :)

Falkonfive

Postby Falkonfive » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Glad ya like it Z. Lotta people are asking about the SP campaign. Like the battle side we may take it apart and see what can be done with it. Got a few ideas but it may take a bit of time. Watch the 1809 forum as theres some new additions to come out soon, probably gonna call it V5.2. Hopefully everything will be wrapped in one install.

F5

Zygmunt I

Postby Zygmunt I » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:17 pm

Yeah, some people were talking about it at the org. Seems like you guys did a really good job. Hell I can tell you that from what I'm able to play :wink: :x

crazy canuck
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby crazy canuck » Wed May 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Nice mod . . . well done !

I just have one question - what folder do the OOB's to into?

:lol:
God Save the Queen !

Falkonfive

Postby Falkonfive » Thu May 08, 2008 9:39 pm

Hi Crazy C,

Posted the info on the site

: :D

Return to “Napoleonic Total War 1”