Reinforcements.. 2.0

All about the Lordz' first mod: NTW1.
Birdman2008
Villein
Villein

Reinforcements.. 2.0

Postby Birdman2008 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, i ve already made a topic on reinforcements, but its dead...

so well, this is the story, i m sweden, age 4 ( NTW 1 ) i m kicking a** blah... i ve got an army of 20 4 pounders ( yeah, sick ) and well, apart from that some decent enough infantry, i m hitting some loyalists which have arousen in a province of mine... its 1.3 k ( me ) vs 2.4 k ( them.. ) if i manage to make the army ( starting ) as i want, i will kick their asses with no further problems... but the stupid pc has made my starting armies like this: "1 general + 19 4 pounders " and i got 2 pages of reinforcements, how do i call in reinforcements during battle? do i have to wait till my previous army gets killed??

well... that s all... i hope u reply soon... otherwise i ll just retreat... no way i m gonna waste those 20 beauties..

Lord von Döbeln
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord von Döbeln » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:45 pm

To manage your starting troops and entry order of reinforcements you click the "Reinforcements" button in the pre-battle battle screen (the one where both armies' units are shown). The units showing in the top 16 squares are your starting troops, and the rest enter in the order they follow. Just move them around until you're happy with the set up. You can also inspect your enemies' units if you have a spy etc in his region.

When in battle and a unit routs so you get a free unit slot, click the Reinforcements button (second from the right with three flags on it) to get to the reinforcements "menu" and click the "Bring on reinforcement" button (Three flags wiht a red arrow). The assembly point for reinforecements can be set by clicking the "Set reassembly point flag" button (the other one in the "menu" :wink: ) and then left clicking in the new spot.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy!
LVD
"Let no bastard pass the bridge!"

- General Johan August Sandels in The Tales of Ensign Stål by Johan Ludvig Runeberg

Birdman2008
Villein
Villein

Postby Birdman2008 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:24 am

i m too stupid at this time to process that info, but it's appreciated, i ll check it sometime tomorrow. :)

Thank' ee

Return to “Napoleonic Total War 1”