A few questions re NTW2

Support and FAQ's for NTW 2
Gen Nusience
Villein
Villein

A few questions re NTW2

Postby Gen Nusience » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Hello all,

I have a couple of questions. I saw a screenshot somewhere can't remember where now or I would link it but it had the battle screen minimised so that you could have a full screen kind of view with the command controls at the top of the screen. I have been looking at all the controls and can't find it anywhere.

This leads me to my second question, Should I have my keyboard shortcuts "Total War Style Setup" or "FPS Style Setup" as defualt? I just want to make sure I didn't bugger anything up. I have it set on Total War Style Setup right now, is that right?

Thanks,

Nusience :P

Farell
Serf

Postby Farell » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 pm

Don't know for the first question, but for the second I'd suggest you put TW camera. It's most suited for expert players. :D

Hope to see you soon in the lobby.

Moopere
Baronet
Baronet

Re: A few questions re NTW2

Postby Moopere » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 pm

Gen Nusience wrote:Hello all,

I have a couple of questions. I saw a screenshot somewhere can't remember where now or I would link it but it had the battle screen minimised so that you could have a full screen kind of view with the command controls at the top of the screen. I have been looking at all the controls and can't find it anywhere.

I'm pretty sure that you are describing the minimal user interface. If I'm right you can change to this mode by manually modifying your preferences file, look for this:

MINIMAL_UI:TRUE

Yours will probably say false instead of true.

Moop
===========================
[NWG] - Napoleonic War Gamers
===========================

Return to “The NTW 2 Consultation Room”