Map Question?

Support and FAQ's for NTW 2
TheOldGuard
Yeoman
Yeoman

Map Question?

Postby TheOldGuard » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:47 pm

Unfortunately, I had to reboot my PC back to factory settings and had to reinstall everything for the last two days. I have a question regarding the 1.0 version of Napoleonic Total War 2. Do I have to install the map pack as well or is that included? I seem to remember that there were 200 maps or something included though I don't know if it's all included with 1.0 or I have to download it separately.

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:01 am

The latest version of NTW2 contains the offical Lordz maps. The Map Pack is needed if you want to have those 200 plus maps added that were made by the community.

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

TheOldGuard
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby TheOldGuard » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:45 am

Thank-You, Empress Meg. I got it to run.

MacDonnell
Villein
Villein

Maps Help !

Postby MacDonnell » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:58 am

Guys - ive lost the plot with maps.... tried to join a few game last night with wrong maps - but thought i had lattest sets.. now i seem to have 2 of each !! any idea how to clear th elot and start again ?
Yours
MacDonnell

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:29 pm

You could delete your entire map collection from your NTW2 game. The folder all of the maps are located in is: Rome - Total War\napoleonic\data\world\maps .

If you delete this folder then all of your maps will be removed- if you have two of each this will take some time!

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

Return to “The NTW 2 Consultation Room”