crash on startup (ctd)

Support and FAQ's for NTW 2
amalek
Serf

crash on startup (ctd)

Postby amalek » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:54 am

Hi there,

Thanks for all your hard work on all the mods. I'm led to believe that this modification was made to Rome: Total War to have a full SP campaign? I just saw the newest post on the homepage from March 25.

Anyway, it doesn't work. It gets to the loading screen, loads, and then CTD. I did what it says on the download section (fresh install, patch to 1.3/1.5, then installed the NTW2 mod).

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Re: crash on startup (ctd)

Postby Lady Meg » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 am

amalek wrote:Hi there,

Thanks for all your hard work on all the mods. I'm led to believe that this modification was made to Rome: Total War to have a full SP campaign? I just saw the newest post on the homepage from March 25.

Anyway, it doesn't work. It gets to the loading screen, loads, and then CTD. I did what it says on the download section (fresh install, patch to 1.3/1.5, then installed the NTW2 mod).
There is no campaign for NTW2. I'm not sure how you would have gotten that from the recent news on the front page. :S That was not my intention and apologize for that occurance.

NTW2 is for MP only and some SP via historical and custom battles.

Thank you for trying out NTW2!

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

Lord von Döbeln
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord von Döbeln » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 am

There is NO SP campaign for NTW2, hence the crashes. There are SP campaigns in NTW1 for MTW/VI however, but not, as I mentioned, for NTW2 which is custom/historical/MP battles only.

LvD
"Let no bastard pass the bridge!"

- General Johan August Sandels in The Tales of Ensign Stål by Johan Ludvig Runeberg

Return to “The NTW 2 Consultation Room”