won't let me scroll to Napolenoic campaigns

Support and FAQ's for NTW 1 and ATW.
mac5732
Yeoman
Yeoman

won't let me scroll to Napolenoic campaigns

Postby mac5732 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:08 am

loaded mtw, viking expansion, 201 patch was included on the cd. screen shows napoleonic v7 lower rt cornor, but when I go to main screen, it won't let me scroll down to napoleonic campaigns. It only gives me mtw and mtw units. So what am I doing wrong??? It was a mtw with viking expansion included on the cds along with the 201 patch called Medieval total war battle collection. It says Napolenoic Total War at top, but won't let me scroll, I can pick any of the 3 periods and get their info and when I go to screen it only gives me the reg MTW units, even tho it shows lower left troops with guns on shoulders in the small box. When I clik on it it only gives reg mtw units.. UGH
BEWARE... Crochety Old Geezers play NTW and SE4 in between Bathroom Runs

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:39 pm

How do you mean you cannot scroll down? :?

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

Field Marshal Blücher
Esquire
Esquire

Postby Field Marshal Blücher » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:03 pm

On which screen is this?
Vorwärts!

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:06 pm

It sounds like the campaign selection screen. He might not have installed it correctly or has another mod on it or something. I'm not sure what to tell him. Maybe some screenshots of what you are talking about might help mac5732.

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

mac5732
Yeoman
Yeoman

not scrolling

Postby mac5732 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:06 am

its in the setup screen where you pick which campaign you want to play. It only shows the three medevil periods. It won't let me scroll down to the Napoleonic campaigns. When I pick one of the three MTW periods, early etc, it goes to the races in the game. if I pick one and go to the map screen where you build etc. it does show soldiers with guns to the lower left, but when you clik on it, it brings up the troops you can get but they are the regular units, not the napoleonic ones.... I don't know if its a bad download, I do have the reg game cds besides the collection, I was thinking of uninstalling and use the reg cds to reinstall, but I can't find the 201 patch at creative and the link i found on your sight keeps giving erro 404? So if you could give link or whatever to Dl to 201 patch in would be appreciated. Its on the collection CDs. but maybe thats the problem?? tks for all the help

Warluster
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Warluster » Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:56 am

Hm, you are pressing and holding the little 'scroll' eagle, and dragging it down, right? May be a stupid question, but I've heard of that happening before.
Warluster

mac5732
Yeoman
Yeoman

scroll

Postby mac5732 » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:20 am

yep, I've played the mod a long time ago, never had problem before, But i did a clean install and dl'd the newest patch... can't seem to get it to work and now I can't find the darn 201 patch

mac5732
Yeoman
Yeoman

scrolling

Postby mac5732 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:47 am

ok, did a complete reinstall, but in playing the polish against the german states, very few dead bodies if any appeared. I thought this was fixed in v7? tks ahead of time

Lord von Döbeln
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord von Döbeln » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:16 am

That depends on what era you are playing. Sadly the dead bodies patch for v7 only adressed the problem for the FoB mp era (which I recommend you use for sp custom battles too since the stats vs cost balance is correct :wink: ), in the sp campaigns there are still quite a few dead bodies missing.

LvD
"Let no bastard pass the bridge!"

- General Johan August Sandels in The Tales of Ensign Stål by Johan Ludvig Runeberg

Return to “The NTW 1 / ATW Consultation Room”