No clan members - lone wolves

Duca Lupo
Villein
Villein

No clan members - lone wolves

Postby Duca Lupo » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:08 am

Hello signori !
The one who's talking you is Duca Lupo.
And with this opening, I'm finally starting up my small contribution to the community, which I greet it all !
In these days another new tournament has set up, thanks to Lancier and Cosak: the ' GM Waterloo battle ' ( you'll find this one and future ' Golden Musket ' ones here at: http://www.ntw3.com/index.php ).
This is my first tournament and it make me think about no clan members and lone wolves* chances in joining this kind of matches.
In this case, there are two options both available at the same time ( or did I forget any ? Tell me ):
- setting up their own teams, a formation all composed by no clan players
- filling up clan teams holes
However, these possibilities need both a clan condition: organization. But, due to their status ( for choice ? indolence ? pride ? religion ? Who knows ? It doesn't matter ) they couldn't be organized.
So, if all this make sense, my question:
is out there, on lordz forum or on tournaments ones, rooms where no clan and lone wolves players could express their own availability in joining the match ? Or did I miss them ( I have to say it: I didn't look for too much ) ?
I kept in my mind, during my thinking, the key factor of this mod and community: prestige, which every player, clan or less, must have.
So, I'm not talking about it. I'm talking about speeding up teams setting up: if there could be a special area, these players could find easier ways in be part of a tournament.
If all this already happens, maybe in other terms, I ask your pardon: how I told you in the beginning, this is my first tournament. More, I had a different recruitment way.
However, even if all my speech is wrong, there could be some other questions about this subject: save me ! Do it !
And, at the end, if there would not be somenthing else... well, take it like my commitment certificate in playing role into this community.
Thank you.
See you on the battlefield !

Duca Lupo

* = those ones who belong to clans where there are still more players on the vanilla than on the mod ( brrrr... !!! ).

Lord Lancier

Re: No clan members - lone wolves

Postby Lord Lancier » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:42 am

Luca hello. Thanks for the post. I will open a topic with the name:
Players (with no clan) Pool - (that are available for the tourney)
when a new tourney is starting so players may give their steam IDs here. Some clans may contact them to join them OR 2-3 no clan members may come together talking there. If usuful will do it before every event starts.
Gen.Colbert
NTW3 Ver. 5-6 (Jan.2015 – Nov.2016)
NTW2 & NTW3 Ver. 1-2-3 (Sep.2009 – June.2013)

Zarathustra ITA
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Zarathustra ITA » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Why such a long wall while you are in team with me and Amedeo? :looney:

TL;DR

Duca Lupo
Villein
Villein

Postby Duca Lupo » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:44 pm

Lord Lancier wrote:Some clans may contact them to join them OR 2-3 no clan members may come together talking there. If usuful will do it before every event starts.

You get the point Lancier. I think this option could be very useful to these kinds of old and new players, getting a place where they could find that 'organization', which I talked about before, adopting clans' one.
Thank you again for your availability !

Lord Lancier wrote:Luca hello.

Luca ? Why ? :razz:
You're not the only one to point me in this way.
Is it a mis-spell or did I gain a nickname without knowing it ?
I'm just curious. It's not really a problem :mrgreen:
However, you all can call me Duca or Lupo.
You can even use the full name, Duca Lupo. It's not very short, but it's up to the avarage names here all around.

Zarathustra ITA wrote:Why such a long wall while you are in team with me and Amedeo? :looney:

You're right. At first, I was in MWI team. But, at the end, I moved in the second one, which needed one more player to close the formation.
But it's another story, even if it made me think writing about this matter, but it was just one among many others considerations, not the main point which led me to this post.
Looking for the tournament: Good luck !

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:39 am

It is a misspell definetely, god, what is Luca !?!
Sorry Duca Lupo ;>
Gen.Colbert
NTW3 Ver. 5-6 (Jan.2015 – Nov.2016)
NTW2 & NTW3 Ver. 1-2-3 (Sep.2009 – June.2013)

Return to “Clans”