Where are the NTW3 multiplayers competitions?

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Where are the NTW3 multiplayers competitions?

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:36 am

I'm tired of doing stupid night battles, where players will glorify smart for easy victories, with terrains in their favor or unbalanced teams. I want a tournament for individual players and tournaments separately for clans, where less strong clan must do the preliminaries to enter the real competition. Thank you again Lancier, for your dedication and your commitment to organize the last tournaments. Thanks also to the Dragoons for this. Stop with the quarrels and jealousies among componentie of various clans. We need to be united at this time, under the banner of love for the Napoleonic era. Seimour, Cosak, Chromey, Mak, Liberalis, Tac, Uxbridge, Lancier, Da Motta, Turcoman you heard me? Where is the glory of the old days?

Tac
Baronet
Baronet

Re: Where are the NTW3 multiplayers competitions?

Postby Tac » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:51 am

There is a campaign currently underway cincinnato over at the N site plus i think the french have a tournament underway,N will have a tournament thats been in the working for a while ( we want to make sure its unwreckable) after the campaign has been finalised we will release it upon the community.
Tac

Seimour01
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby Seimour01 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Don't blame me if you've been playing this game since NTWII, have somehow clocked 3000 hours on Napoleon and still can't win against average players. Oh but I forget, you are a doctor.
You can do anything with bayonets except sit on them.

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Seimour01 wrote:Don't blame me if you've been playing this game since NTWII, have somehow clocked 3000 hours on Napoleon and still can't win against average players. Oh but I forget, you are a doctor.

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :looney: :looney: :looney: :looney: :looney:

Seimour01
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby Seimour01 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Do you really want me to refer you to horrid google translate posts that you wrote in the past to support my reply?
I really don't see how you'd fare any better in a tournament than you would outside of one.
You can do anything with bayonets except sit on them.

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:56 am

Seimour01 wrote:Do you really want me to refer you to horrid google translate posts that you wrote in the past to support my reply?
I really don't see how you'd fare any better in a tournament than you would outside of one.

Do not waste your precious time to answer me SEIMOUR, but do not know who you really are. However, your character gains stew. Destroy him because he just says stupid things. You could create a new character, more useful at all, maybe everyone will remember him willingly when it will disappear from the face of the earth! Use your intelligence and preparation to organize a nice and fun tournament instead of hate you for your not real unpleasantness. I'm not afraid of you, your arrogance hides much fragility.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:23 am

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:
Seimour01 wrote:Do you really want me to refer you to horrid google translate posts that you wrote in the past to support my reply?

Do not waste your precious time to answer me SEIMOUR, but do not know who you really are. However, your character gains stew. Destroy him because he just says stupid things. You could create a new character, more useful at all, maybe everyone will remember him willingly when it will disappear from the face of the earth! Use your intelligence and preparation to organize a nice and fun tournament instead of hate you for your not real unpleasantness. I'm not afraid of you, your arrogance hides much fragility.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Death to Tyranny

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:02 am

Thanks Cincinnato for kind words friend. Would prefer to be on the dusty field side this time if anytime such activity happens with v5 and if my clan gives duty. Being admin without making mistakes and trying to be super fair is hard really with tw games, not my thing anymore tbh.
A big 3v3 tourney, involving most clans playing the mod being represented with at least 1 team, would be good indeed. I can think of 12 right now, some very active some less but there may be others as well which i forgot. Especially there may be French clans playing ntw3 i am not aware of.
N, Grognard, Dragon, Celtibero ,LL, BPA, Nedkil, AIF, ML, Templar, MW, VGS
Good luck to the possible admins.
TPGV Cincinnato wrote:I'm tired of doing stupid night battles, where players will glorify smart for easy victories, with terrains in their favor or unbalanced teams. I want a tournament for individual players and tournaments separately for clans, where less strong clan must do the preliminaries to enter the real competition. Thank you again Lancier, for your dedication and your commitment to organize the last tournaments. Thanks also to the Dragoons for this. Stop with the quarrels and jealousies among componentie of various clans. We need to be united at this time, under the banner of love for the Napoleonic era. Seimour, Cosak, Chromey, Mak, Liberalis, Tac, Uxbridge, Lancier, Da Motta, Turcoman you heard me? Where is the glory of the old days?
Gen.Colbert
NTW3 Ver. 5-6 (Jan.2015 – Nov.2016)
NTW2 & NTW3 Ver. 1-2-3 (Sep.2009 – June.2013)

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:18 am

Lancier wrote:Good luck to the possible admins.

Lancier, youre the only person capable and credible to do this.
Best of 3 .
First round all Britain vs France , second round France vs Britain ,third round any faction less Britain and France .
Drops after 15 mnts the game goes on .
No general actions,stays behind on deployment zone,they cannot be killed only on the end to finish the battles .
Max cav of 4 per player, max skirmishes of 2 per player ,max of 2 art per player .
12 teams , 3 will disput final best of 1 .Draw goes by more kills .
Prize sponsored by Liberalis for finalists .
Lets go .
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:17 am

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:. Seimour, Cosak, Chromey, Mak, Liberalis, Tac, Uxbridge, Lancier, Da Motta, Turcoman you heard me??
Yea you guys!

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:36 am

I suggest we wait [N] host Motta unless some other admins volunteer for a big organisation where almost all clans participate say with total 20-24 teams each clan sending 2 teams to the tourney. Thanks for your kind words anyway.
Gen.Colbert

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:58 pm

And CoCs/Clan Duels were good alternatives too on the other hand ;
'The Duellist'
Gen.Colbert

Return to “Clans”