HB Patch 3.2 with Albuera available

For all discussions about Napoleon's Eagles, the historical mode for NTW3 by Lord Dessaix
Lord Desaix
Lord
Lord

HB Patch 3.2 with Albuera available

Postby Lord Desaix » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Please download

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ubdl3 ... er_3_2.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9assk ... er_3_2.rar

Install as usual.
It doesn't affect any classic files. No compatibility issue.

Test version of bloody Albuera included. Not yet tested in MP, report any bug.

Several fixes and changes to previos battles in delays, VPs and stats. Please check manager for new delays and conditions of

Austerlitz
Waterloo
Hohenlinden
Castiglione
Montebello
Eylau
Auerstadt
Jena

[NBC]Friant
Knight
Knight

Re: HB Patch 3.2 with Albuera available

Postby [NBC]Friant » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Thanks Desaix.

Lord Desaix
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Desaix » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:12 pm

Albuera map has many bugs. Sorry but it seems an old version found its way into the patch.
It will be fixed mid of august.

Lord Uxbridge
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Uxbridge » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 pm

HI Desaix, just downloaded and had a quick look at Albuera. Couldn't load on 1v1 historical as it crashed after load up but managed to get alook at 2 fra v 1 GB and found the deployments zones of both sides have overlapped so that the french lines cross over the Spanish infantry.

A few Spanish uniform corrections: The voluntarios de la Patria uniform is wrong (message me and I can send you the original variant for this unit from my original mod pack), Imperiales de Toledo should have dark brown coats not red and the same for the Cangas del Tineo regiment. (Somehow the uniform to faction colours table got messed up a little when the files were transferred for v3).

The map is looking very good and i look forward to an mp battle with it soon! Excellent work as always Desaix.

Sire
Esquire
Esquire

Postby Sire » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Thanks Desaix! and all the team...!

Lord Desaix
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Desaix » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Uxbridge wrote:HI Desaix, just downloaded and had a quick look at Albuera. Couldn't load on 1v1 historical as it crashed after load up but managed to get alook at 2 fra v 1 GB and found the deployments zones of both sides have overlapped so that the french lines cross over the Spanish infantry.

A few Spanish uniform corrections: The voluntarios de la Patria uniform is wrong (message me and I can send you the original variant for this unit from my original mod pack), Imperiales de Toledo should have dark brown coats not red and the same for the Cangas del Tineo regiment. (Somehow the uniform to faction colours table got messed up a little when the files were transferred for v3).

The map is looking very good and i look forward to an mp battle with it soon! Excellent work as always Desaix.

Sorry Uxbridge, just seen this message after your post in the other topic. I was in holidays when you posted.

Can you please send me a message with new variant and correct RGB for those two units. Thanx

Return to “NTW3 HB”