3 x 3 battle

Here you can post your NTW3 battle results.
TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Re: 3 x 3 battle

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:45 am

Lancier you are a great organizer, a good player but, from the human point of view, you are a letdown. Your stupid pride does not make you see the truth. Cosak, from intelligent man as he is, he immediately grasped the point of the question. You want to appear what you are not, a friendly person! You must shed the mask and show the real face,but it strikes terror even to you!

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:50 am

I suggest some people take a break from ntw3 it can be very reinvigorating to the soul and refreshing!
Death to Tyranny

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:41 am

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:LANCIER, maybe you did not understand anything about me! Friendship is more important than victory. For this I will take a long break from NTW3.

Chromey, as you can see, I had already made that decision, before your "precious and decisive" advices.

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:21 pm

I see that you go too far by your comments but i will try to keep my general approach and will try not to post about your general character.

Nice words just like like in politics but not true and real just throwing mud at the opponents.
TPGV Cincinnato wrote:Lancier you are a great organizer, a good player but, from the human point of view, you are a letdown. Your stupid pride does not make you see the truth. Cosak, from intelligent man as he is, he immediately grasped the point of the question. You want to appear what you are not, a friendly person! You must shed the mask and show the real face,but it strikes terror even to you!

But Reality is that:

Code: Select all

- Lancier try to start a 3v3
- Amedeo come at last minute lancier says they will start a 3v3 and says sorry.
- Amedeo ON STEAM messages Lancier screaming with BIG LETTERS 'YOU ARE NOT A TRUE FRIEND'.
- Lancier takes this as impoliteness and rudeness, screaming to a friend for such a small issue so deletes Amedeo from friends list.

Thats whole story nothing more or less.

So Action come from Amedeo Reaction come from lancier.I didnt like your action you may not like my reaction np.
Besides there must be nothing you to think for a person you dont see as a friend so lets leave this nonsense issue here.
(Jan 2015 – Nov 2016): NTW3 Ver 5-(5.1)-6
(Sep 2009 – June 2013): NTW2 & NTW3 Ver 1-2-3

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:52 pm

After a fist fight, we can make peace. You give me, again, your friendship on Steam, and everything will be as before. And, although this is a site of war, will not, for us, a sign of weakness!

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:24 am

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:27 pm

I want to thank Lancier for organized "Golden Musket"! Thanks to this I had found the will to fight in Ntw3.After the latest events this desire has failed. Please do not call me to play, I will not answer. I do not want to be rude, but I would not participate in games MP. I have so many enemies in real life I do not want others in the imaginative life!

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:25 am

well MOST of us have been in the situation where we join a 3v3 to make it 3v4 and the host tell you that the room has decided to 3v3 and quickly pushes you out the door.. It doesn't feel nice and I wish more people would be more sympathetic to playing with half nations in these uneven player situations! The Lordz went out of their way to create these tools its up to us all to use them for the greater good. Give team with less players maybe a 1 or 2 pts handicap to compensate for the extra set of eyes and PLAY on! Anyways..

I don't think you NEED to have a vendetta against Lancier, Cinci. As for enemies I doubt he is one and I'm not. Alot of people play too much ntw3 and act rude to those whom they believe lag or drop alot etc but in the end were are a very small and niche community unlike Call of Duty or Counter strike so
we should all strive to behave within our small village. I hope you will consider this next time I send you an invite!
Death to Tyranny

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:27 am

Cincinnato is my vg friend for a long time so for such a small issue hearing such words from him disappointed me (more than it should be, like a child sorry :embarrrased: ) No bad feelings though. Hope we fight arm in arm or against each other as soon as possible.

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Real men are seen in these situations. You have shown to be,Lancier. Thanks for that and for everything you do for NTW3!

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:24 pm

These mediterranean winds make our people overreact from time to time. Good to hear you.

Return to “Battle Results”