When lib take a gun...

Here you can post your NTW3 battle results.
Sigizmund S.
Villein
Villein

When lib take a gun...

Postby Sigizmund S. » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:26 pm

Where are the Snowden's of yesteryear?

Lord Lancier

Re: When lib take a gun...

Postby Lord Lancier » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:15 am

760 deploy ... 340 loss ... 1565 kills !
Godlike ... :clap:
Nothing is impossible for this mad man !
French standing with him was very good too, Bertola or Romain he was or both ? ^^
(Jan 2015 – Nov 2016): NTW3 Ver 5-(5.1)-6
(Sep 2009 – June 2013): NTW2 & NTW3 Ver 1-2-3

Lord Liberalis
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Liberalis » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:33 am

REMEMBER ME ! :mrgreen:

Had the entire guard artillery. 17 canons in total. + 4 Velites from Florence and a battalion of french marines.

Left quite an impression on our foes, to say the least. :cool:
To save Russia, we have to burn Moscow.

http://www.Grognards.org
http://www.Napoleon-Souvenirs.com

Sigizmund S.
Villein
Villein

Postby Sigizmund S. » Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 pm

Lord Lancier wrote:760 deploy ... 340 loss ... 1565 kills !
French standing with him was very good too, Bertola or Romain he was or both ? ^^

Yeah, Lib indeed left impression on his foes... a sad impression of scared, unconfident, unskilled, unexperienced, ignorant, 3 star vanilla newbie, who's only option to present at least any insignificant threat on the battlefield is to camp by the river on the hills with 17!!! guard guns and wait until the enemy finaly comes, while 2 of his other teammates are already put to spectator list. And this comes down without mention that "God like hero" of ours finds him self confident in using his General as an attack force on enemy's cav when his butt gets smoked out and about to get deeply penetrated up to the last gun hole.

We, by fully respecting our enemies, with what ever tactics they put against us, still consider this behaviour ungentlmen like, and surely not of a proud member of widely respected NTW clan that he is supposed to represent. But than again, it gives us much pleasure to understand that our "hero" is scared to stand against us on open ground face to face, he knows that, although he considers himself experienced player, the overcome of the batlle will not be in his favor even if he and his team takes 3 French + 1 Austrian army against Prussia / Russia / Great Britain and Saxony with advantage in points, so to his opinion - The all known Dragoon tactics fits best here. The names of the Generals whom he confronted speak for them selves, he had to fight Sokol, who didn't play NTW for several years, Lepic, who is still learning fast deployment tactics and Sigizmund with Napo, who can never get along with each other.

P.S. If you watched the replay, you would notice that Austrian army got put to spectator list in 15 minutes, than 1st French army with 3 guns got raped while running away like crying girls along the dark alleys of Industrial London, praying and swearing Lib to save them from inevitable death from the hand of Russian savages. Than Sigizmund crashed, so we had to finish "brave" 400 French men of 2nd French army by shooting volleys, and "proud" Monseur Liberalis, wanking by his few remaining guns, feeling useless and incapable of doing anything but standing still and shooting the remains of true hero armies which were advancing and winning every fight along this disrespectful and cowardly batlle...
Where are the Snowden's of yesteryear?

FireTight
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby FireTight » Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:55 pm

*grabs popcorn*

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:03 pm

corner camper :violence-xloc:
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:17 am

FireTight wrote:*grabs popcorn*
Lol. The battlefield preview is a good watch but the forum feature presentation is an Oscar nominee.

stilgar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby stilgar » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:31 am

Lord Lancier wrote:760 deploy ... 340 loss ... 1565 kills !

Godlike?! lol, Lancier. As far as I could see from the replay, Lib was sitting in the corner and shooting guns at whatever could be reached for good half of the battle, when his team mates were battered on the other side of the map (largely their own fault though). The "legend" was born when he finally joins and begins supporting remainder of his allies (or they fell back and join, if you like) and after two of the opponents dropped.

Anyway, replay was rather entertaining and it was good to see that massed artillery could be a real asset (as it was historically). I hope not only Lib had fun in this one.
"Постой-ка, брат мусью ..."

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:16 am

Wow that replay was a trap i think :lol:

Lord Liberalis
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Liberalis » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:38 pm

To my own defence, I don't think I was corner camping (look at the map please ) and I don't see what's wrong with bringing the entire guard artillery.
My speciality is guns. I know how to use them. If you leave me with my guns, without even trying to grab them, well, you can expect a hard pounding lol.

My roster had 4 Velites, 1 battalion of Marines, 1 OG foot 12er, 2 YG foot 6ers, 2 OG horse 6ers and 2 YG horse 6ers and a scout cavalry.

I have 7 artillery units, and not much to defend them. If the enemy doesn't scout correctly my positions and don't take my units into account, what can I say ?

They made a nice attack on our left and pushed until they met my guns. Next time, take out the guns before making an assault. :biggrin:
To save Russia, we have to burn Moscow.

http://www.Grognards.org
http://www.Napoleon-Souvenirs.com

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Lord Liberalis wrote:To my own defence, I don't think I was corner camping (look at the map please ) and I don't see what's wrong with bringing the entire guard artillery.
My speciality is guns. I know how to use them. If you leave me with my guns, without even trying to grab them, well, you can expect a hard pounding lol.

:rolleyes: calm my lovely Liberalis, where is your humour as you are well known :rolleyes:
I do not need to give you a complement just because others are doing . I have done it hundreds of times in this forum,in publicly "conversations" and even in my videos,and since i know you,and that is like for 5 years.
And its quite surprisingly from a person that does not play as others and is quite amazing how you can keep that opinion at my eyes .
But i dont mind to say it again if it pleases you, your the best NTW III on your clan Grognards with no doubt and one of the best on NTW III community.

Now go suk the tits of a cow you corner ultra-maniac artillery pic-nic turtle bunker.
With love,your fan,your mini-hitler ,Da Motta .

:obscene-drinkingdrunk:
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:17 pm

Lord Liberalis, General Drouot 'The sage of the Grande Armée' !
^^

Lord Gunner24
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Lord Gunner24 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:28 pm

Hello, this sounds just like a few battles I re-call from years ago, in ntw2 and 3.......I remember one where Lib had moved his cannons into a central map position and formed a kind of half circle, no one could get near them......and another where the guns were at the rear on a long ridge, protected on both flanks, again, nearly untouchable.

I also remember very well some massive huge mixed forces charges, where the enemy (me) was rolled away in a matter of minutes.......hmmm, not sure if this is classed as good or bad memories !.

One thing for sure, Lib always did like "unusual" tatics, which mostly worked but not always, one time I can remember his massive assault failing very badly was when he went off alone and his whole army was routed within about 2 minutes against my line. Wish I could remember the map names......I can picture them even now - but not the actual names.
Gunner24
NBC founder 2008-2017.
http://napbc.freeforums.org/

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Probably he was sober. :>>
Gunner wrote:which mostly worked but not always, one time I can remember his massive assault failing very badly was when he went off alone and his whole army was routed within about 2 minutes against my line.

SirFrancisXC
Villein
Villein

Postby SirFrancisXC » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:32 pm

in a 4vs4, imperial guard artillery spam could be worth, mainly if spread between allies'armies... putting them all toghether (in a corner) is dreadful effective but quite a risk, and any wise player (not AI) will simply stay out of range ---> stall

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Lord Gunner24 wrote:One thing for sure, Lib always did like "unusual" tatics, which mostly worked but not always..

Liberalis is definitely one of the most creative when it comes to builds and tactics. I would guess that most of his experiments do fail however when he does succeed it can change the dynamic of the game for the entire community. His attempts would be considered courageous except we all know him to be more irrational and impetuous (or intoxicated) than he is brave. As most of us go forward with our predictable builds, he offers something new, or at least entertaining.

Return to “Battle Results”