Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Here you can post your NTW3 battle results.
User avatar
MAK
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby MAK » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Image

good 3vs3 victory here under loc conditions. Seimour sees it different and so here you can have a look on the replay gentleman...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/uk1683

you will notice 2 houses with 1 points are hold till end by our side + our 4 points HQ

makes total 6 points for us

Cosak , Seimour and Turcoman holding at end their HQ ( 4 Points ) + a house near lake with 1 point...

makes total 5 points for you

6 > 5 so you lost... normally an easy thing, even in your world seimour... you fianlly understand that you lost ? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
not elected leader of BPA ( Dictator )

http://bpalliance.freeforums.org/

User avatar
Seimour01
Gentleman
Gentleman
Posts: 245
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:17 am
Location: Canada, Quebec

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby Seimour01 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:26 pm

Image

There's a better one with no heavy rain or lag.

I watched both replays and you did indeed get those houses. The cock-up came from our turkish ally telling us he had his cavalry scout both houses towards the end and seeing nothing inside(according to Cosak).
One interesting thing I did get from the replay is that you sure love to spam click your cavalry when its stuck in another cav/square to get the artillery. The attack order keeps flashing. I cant imagine the efforts that must require. :rolleyes:
You can do anything with bayonets except sit on them.

User avatar
turcoman
Villein
Villein
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Location: Istanbul

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby turcoman » Fri May 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Seimour01 wrote:Image

There's a better one with no heavy rain or lag.

I watched both replays and you did indeed get those houses. The cock-up came from our turkish ally telling us he had his cavalry scout both houses towards the end and seeing nothing inside(according to Cosak).
One interesting thing I did get from the replay is that you sure love to spam click your cavalry when its stuck in another cav/square to get the artillery. The attack order keeps flashing. I cant imagine the efforts that must require. :rolleyes:


I did not say that i scout the buildings, I did not know that they had the buildings, I said that such offensive attack was not necessary because i had the way to the 1 pointer on the left with 3-4 units closer than the enemy, we could all shift left and have more points yet i didnt know until i have spoken with MAK that they had those buildings. I told Cosak before speaking with Mak that it was a draw because i took our LOC back. Even if i took our LOC back it was a clear defeat for us as Cosak and you lost everything.

MAK indeed did that spam click, he managed to behind between my square and cav and kill my art. It was interesting indeed.
Soldats! Faites votre devoir! Droit au cœur mais épargnez le visage. Feu!

User avatar
Chromey
Baronet
Baronet
Posts: 624
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 pm
Location: Florida Americas Wang

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby Chromey » Wed May 06, 2015 10:17 am

you guys leave MAK alone! He is the paragon of honour and virtue in this community and you will not bermish his good name like this!! :looney: *Sarcasm*
Death to Tyranny

User avatar
oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet
Posts: 2025
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm
Location: Caldas da Rainha,Portugal

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed May 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Chromey wrote:you guys leave MAK alone! He is the paragon of honour and virtue in this community and you will not bermish his good name like this!! :looney: *Sarcasm*


But he is .. he even told me the other day that if he has is cavalry unit passing by a isolated enemy general , he will ignore the unit or ask the player to step ...
I laughed ... alot .
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

User avatar
MAK
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby MAK » Wed May 13, 2015 11:44 am

Chromey wrote:you guys leave MAK alone! He is the paragon of honour and virtue in this community and you will not bermish his good name like this!! :looney: *Sarcasm*


funny to see you complaining... a guy who ragequits by getting his art or hunting generals... you are a shame for N and complaining about clicking to get arty...

its still a computer game - send your complains to lordz not to me...


oOIYvYIOo wrote:But he is .. he even told me the other day that if he has is cavalry unit passing by a isolated enemy general , he will ignore the unit or ask the player to step ...
I laughed ... alot .


dunno whats so funny - its truth... shame on you for that general hunting...
not elected leader of BPA ( Dictator )

http://bpalliance.freeforums.org/

User avatar
oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet
Posts: 2025
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm
Location: Caldas da Rainha,Portugal

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed May 13, 2015 12:33 pm

MAK wrote:dunno whats so funny - its truth... shame on you for that general hunting...


Yes shame on me ,what will my family say :embarrrased: .
Any other BPA that leaves the general sleeping 10km from is army , will receive the same shameful treatment i always apply, :skull: .
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

User avatar
MAK
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 341
Joined: Fri May 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: Belgium 1 3vs3 LOC

Postby MAK » Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Yes shame on me ,what will my family say :embarrrased: .
Any other BPA that leaves the general sleeping 10km from is army , will receive the same shameful treatment i always apply, :skull: .



its really like that - nobody hunting/killing generals anymore... chromedark sometimes... but it become really like that...
not elected leader of BPA ( Dictator )

http://bpalliance.freeforums.org/


Return to “Battle Results”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest