Some discussion about MP

Multiplayer Room to arange battles, follow competitions and look at clans
oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Some discussion about MP

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:55 pm

The solution for drops is already done Lancier. Any "drop" after the time estipulated game continues.
And untill now there was only one drop on our match from BPA.
Because on Grogs vs Templars ,it seems that it was a rage quit from Cosak.
He says on the chat ,as you can read,condeming the "camping" of is oponents and the huge lag and than "ciao" .

I dont expect any mercy from my oponents if my comrades do not have a decent PC or Net connection and crash on a tournament clan battle.
In any tournament game of this planet,if someone crashs bad luck for that one.
I leave my opinion.
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Re: *Golden Musket (GM)* - NTW3 DM Tournaments

Postby Lord Cosak » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:09 pm

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Because on Grogs vs Templars ,it seems that it was a rage quit from Cosak.

Excuse me? Of course I said they were camping, and they confirmed wholeheartedly. I especially complained about the heavy lag. Period. I crashed about 40 minutes after that chat, when we were finally getting the #### hill with ten guns on it.

There was no rage-quit. No one asked or proposed a rehost.

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Lord Cosak wrote:Excuse me? Of course I said they were camping, and they confirmed wholeheartedly. I especially complained about the heavy lag. Period. I crashed about 40 minutes after that chat, when we were finally getting the #### hill with ten guns on it.

There was no rage-quit. No one asked or proposed a rehost.

Calm down. Im stating a fact .
I gave you as a example as i said ,in perfect english ,that there was no reason for rule changes due drops since judging by both sides of the photos you left the battle,rage quit whatever you want to call it and Uxbridge was the only player that actually droped.
I dont give a s*** if you dropped,rage quit or what so ever,lag,camping what so ever.Its part of the game.
Period.

The photo i posted back is from Grognard Kettch.

The photo bellow, i am posting now, is from Templar where they write " tournoi NTW 3 Golden Musket Templar VS Grognard ,situation avant le crach de Cosak"

There is no diference on the photos.

Therefore or the Templars lied or you just lied saying that the moment of this photos were 40 mnts after you crash.

And since i have a small level of IQ i look at on and look at the other ,i perfectly assumed that you left the battle ,rage quit whatever.
Period.

Im not inventing nothing,im stating a fact and used you as a example, as its not from my interest the result of your match or any other match,or your attitude or any other person attitude on this tournament.

If it wasnt a rage quit or drop or whatever and it was 40 mnts as you said ,it was a drop then.
You droped,ok no problem,not a reason to change the rules.

Sigizmund S.
Villein
Villein

Postby Sigizmund S. » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:53 pm

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Calm down. Im stating a fact .
I gave you as a example as i said ,in perfect english ,that there was no reason for rule changes due drops since judging by both sides of the photos you left the battle,rage quit whatever you want to call it and Uxbridge was the only player that actually droped.
I dont give a s*** if you dropped,rage quit or what so ever,lag,camping what so ever.Its part of the game.
Period.

The photo i posted back is from Grognard Kettch.

The photo bellow, i am posting now, is from Templar where they write " tournoi NTW 3 Golden Musket Templar VS Grognard ,situation avant le crach de Cosak"

There is no diference on the photos.

Therefore or the Templars lied or you just lied saying that the moment of this photos were 40 mnts after you crash.

And since i have a small level of IQ i look at on and look at the other ,i perfectly assumed that you left the battle ,rage quit whatever.
Period.

Im not inventing nothing,im stating a fact and used you as a example, as its not from my interest the result of your match or any other match,or your attitude or any other person attitude on this tournament.

If it wasnt a rage quit or drop or whatever and it was 40 mnts as you said ,it was a drop then.
You droped,ok no problem,not a reason to change the rules.

Удивительно что с таким низким IQ, можно иметь настолько завышенное ЧСВ, кое-кому пора перестать считать себя ымператором всея всего и опуститься, хоть раз в жизни, до конструктивного диалога.
Конечно люди вроде вас и лансера считаю кэмпинг обычной тактикой. Что для вас перестаньте выставлять себя б-гом этого мода, ваше самомнение уже всех достало, тем более недопустимы с вашей стороны наезды на Козака, который входит в команду лордов, является одним из самых старых и лучших игроков и сохраняет ЧСВ четко по норме. Если кто-то из нас и психует во время боя так это вы.
Что же для лансера... ему стоит убрать имя Козака, как одного из создателей "турнира" дабы ему не было стыдно за этот срам. Лучше чем турнир лансера сложно найти нечто, чтобы выявить людей которые дольше остальных могут простоять в углу карты моля о краше на стороне противника, чтобы упаси б-же более сильные команды вроде BPA и Grognards вышли в финал.
Where are the Snowden's of yesteryear?

Lord Lancier

Re: Some discussion about MP

Postby Lord Lancier » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Gentlemen i split the discussion from Golden Musket topic so we can keep it clean and about GM tourney updates only, thanks.
NTW3 Ver. 5-(5.1)-6 (Jan 2015 – Nov 2016)
NTW2 & NTW3 Ver. 1-2-3 (Sep 2009 – June 2013)

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Sigizmund.Since day one you say your better than me and that your the best or one of the best on NTW 3.You offend every person that knows less when playing this game.You offend every admin in Lordz forum and GM . Your gaming style in this game is far from being what is desireble where you blob all units and rush. You rage quit everygame you see that your oponents do not do as you wish.
Therefore do not level yourself ever at my level ,ingame or in real life.As im way superior in any aspect.

But responding at your level now, first learn how to speak when people talk to you as i was not speaking to you,second learn how to play than you can try to teach me about anything you think you know about military tactics.
Last edited by oOIYvYIOo on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sigizmund S.
Villein
Villein

Postby Sigizmund S. » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:06 pm

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Sigizmund, :jester:.
Oh wait he was talking to you Lancier ...
But in my part,sigizmud first learn how to speak when people talk to you ,second learn to respect others,third learn how to play than you can try to teach me about anything you think you know about military tactics,fourth :dance:

Не знаешь - помалкивай. Писал и тебе б-жку и лансеру. И в плане тактики я знаю поболе чем ваш стиль игры - сидеть в уголке ожидая гибели союзников. И повторю постарайтесь пригасить раздутый ЧСВ.
Where are the Snowden's of yesteryear?

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Since when a team that has captured the best tactical geographical area of a battlefield, in this case a elevation, is consider as "camping".
The word camping is in all the meaning that the person that is defending, is inferior to the other.
Should not a player be happy to see that his oponents do not dare to fight him in a open field ? I do.
Demanding also limitation for artillery pieces to one , its the most extremist request that can be done considering the historical content of this era. Artillery were the soul and the key of this War.
Reducing to a maxim of 2,or no limits its the most realistic possible.
Defending in high grounds, using artillery and defend around it its the almost only weapon that the less skilled players and new clans have against the veterans of this community .
Stop this ,everyone plays as they want ,this is a free mod a free world.
I have wrote this inumerous times, the armies maneuvers are always to get the best position before engaging the combats.That is strategy.
And if we are to play as in Hollywood moovies, flat grounds and charge, do not count with me.
I hope you take this request as a friendly message.

FireTight
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby FireTight » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:50 am

Honestly, I have no idea what this is about, but I find REALLY funny when someone can't handle discussing in common language and starts writing in their language, because they seem to have no other argument.

(*grabs popcorn*)

P.S.: For the lulz: Sigi, to se ti moc nepovedlo! :D

kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Postby kagemusha » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:13 pm

we were finally getting the #### hill with ten guns on it

J'aime ton optimisme

Par contre je ne comprends pas cette manière de juger le jeu des autres. Tu perds, mais tu allais gagner c'est sûr...on s'en fout, on te la donne la victoire. Sur décision du juge de tout et de tout le monde.

Tu veux un assaut frontal ? Joues à Shogun2 ou Rome2. Tu voulais qu'ils te poursuivent quand tu reculais ? Au fait, pourquoi reculais tu ? Nos joueurs l'ont jouée en contre cette partie, vous avez attaqué, Napoléon aussi à Waterloo et puis il a eu une déconnection. Masséna au Portugal a eu un problème contre un joueur défensif aussi, Kutusov à Borodino...tu en veux d'autres des joueurs défensifs ? NTW3 n'est plus un mod historique, il est un mod du "comme le dit les Grognards" ?

Vous pouviez perdre honorablement, vous pouviez gagner glorieusement, tu as choisi de juger et cracher sur les joueurs de la communauté NTW3. Les Dragons, les Templars maintenant bref, tous les clans français qui ne sont pas Grognard. Je résume :

- le jeu crash
- le jeu lag
- le jeu doit plaire aux Grognards

Sur la game, je ne vais pas m'étaler, je ferais une vidéo où je pourrais m'exprimer ; mais voici les compos :

5700 de votre coté contre 4450 du notre
11cavalerie contre 12
8 bouches à feu contre 10... on ne peut pas dire que la compo montre de grande différence. Par contre ils ont joué le terrain depuis la colline jusqu'à la plaine entre les deux lacs.

Vous avez attaqué, ils ont contré...par contre ils avaient une colline, un point fort et ils auraient dû l'ignorer ?

Mais vu ta réaction, tu as perdu quoi dans cette déconnexion ? Un œil ? Un bras ? ça doit être grave pour mettre une ambiance de merde en ta qualité d'organisateur du tournoi et membre respectable des Lordz ? Tu ne gagnes pas assez de batailles, même quand on la joue défensive ?

Ta réaction sur ton forum comme ici est écœurante pour plusieurs points :

- Le premier est que tu pleurniches et clames une victoire que tu n'as pas eu. Le combat t'as mis dans un tel état d'esprit que tu as cru bon de le mettre sur le chat. Tu as déco, soit, mais ton état d'esprit en disait déjà long.

- Le second, tu fais passer tes humeurs avant les intérêts de la communauté NTW3. Nous avons des forums fermés pour exprimer nos vomissements, ensuite on se calme et on pense aux bonnes parties déjà faites et aux prochaines. Mais jouer contre des types qui ragent sur le jeu des autres pour s'étendrent ensuite sur les forums en utilisant le mot de "campeurs" comme une insulte, je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt. En prime tu obliges des joueurs extérieurs à la game à prendre position pour ou contre ... belle initiative pour garder des joueurs.

- Le dernier, tu parles de limitation de l'artillerie...Quand des Grognards sortent la grande batterie ou tous les canons de la Garde (17 fûts comme vous dites), on fait quoi ? On coupe la grande batterie en deux ?

Des solutions il y en avait pourtant :

- Pourquoi ne pas apporter un correctif en V 5.01 ?
- Pourquoi ne pas te souvenir des parties bien plus nombreuses, fréquentes où le jeu n'a rien d'un combat défensif pour ne pas vomir des jugements définitifs de ce style

http://www.grognards.org/t3330p600-resu ... ntw3#58353

Les Dragons :lol: ce n'est pas une équipe de votre tournoi ? Encore une :rolleyes:

- Pourquoi ne pas intégrer le contre, le jeu défensif, comme une stratégie que d'autres ont utilisé ?
- Pourquoi perdre ? Tu nous le demande et on chargera frontalement comme une IA...d'ailleurs pourquoi ne pas faire un tournoi contre l'IA ?
- Pourquoi pleures tu sur le camping puisque tu allais gagné ? Après tout l'honneur de relever une telle difficulté valait le coup d'être saluée plutôt que vomir sur les forums communautaires ?

Bref Cosak the Lordz, soutien de sa communauté et organisateur de ses tournois, je ne saurais passer plus de temps pour sur tes humeurs et tes regrets, après tout, avec ou sans les Templars le mod vivra encore longtemps. Alors bonne chance pour la suite et bonne game.

Question : "Les prochaines batailles contre vous seront-elles des règlements de comptes, comme chez les mafieux ou bien des batailles entre amateurs d'un mod ?" perso, je ne suis pas mafieux et je n'ai aucun respect pour les parrains.

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:52 pm

If lords do something about arty with the patches that is it, otherwise lordz mod is a no ruled game. Eveyone free to play however they like with whatever oob they like.
The issue is not peoples way of using it, it is how effective lords want to see the arty.
With a bit selfishly i always look from tourneys window, when games become too long like 2 hours someone drop %100 and this is not good for tourney results maybe sticking to 2v2s only may give better results in the future or we will put up with these drops in 3v3s and not complain much.^^

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Cosak » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Pour résumer mes propos, j'ai jugé cette bataille comme étant excessivement ennuyeuse, et on me reproche de le penser. Je n'ai jamais dit qui allait gagner avec ou sans crash, et n'ai jamais réclamé quoi que ce soit.

En détail cela donne :

kagemusha wrote:J'aime ton optimisme

Aucun optimisme, je dis juste qu'on a mis le pied où étaient les nombreux canons. Est-ce que je parle de victoire ? Non, donc le reste semble déjà teinté de mauvaise foi.

kagemusha wrote:Par contre je ne comprends pas cette manière de juger le jeu des autres. Tu perds, mais tu allais gagner c'est sûr...on s'en fout, on te la donne la victoire. Sur décision du juge de tout et de tout le monde.

Je n'aime pas les campeurs, point, pourquoi devrais-je le cacher ? Je n'interdis à personne de le faire, et je le fais parfois aussi. C'est une question de goût. Quand on joue une belle bataille, je le dis aussi, et c'est aussi une affaire de goût. Pourtant ça ne gêne personne. Soit logique.

kagemusha wrote:Tu veux un assaut frontal ? Joues à Shogun2 ou Rome2. Tu voulais qu'ils te poursuivent quand tu reculais ?

Si je joue à NTW3 et pas à Call of Duty, c'est parce que un brin de réalisme (certes très imparfait) compte pour moi. Quelle bataille s'est jamais gagnée en restant isolé et perché ainsi ? Aucune. Il y aurait eu un siège pendant des jours ou des semaines, à longue portée, et voilà. Si ce genre des stratégie se multiplie, on verra à terme des dizaines de canons serrés dans un coin avec des piques autour. Mais ce n'est pas l'esprit du jeu et tu le sais bien. Ni les Templars, ni les Grognards, n'aimeront cette tournure.

kagemusha wrote:Napoléon aussi à Waterloo et puis il a eu une déconnection. Masséna au Portugal a eu un problème contre un joueur défensif aussi, Kutusov à Borodino...tu en veux d'autres des joueurs défensifs ?

À Waterloo les Anglais et Prussiens sont étirés sur l'ensemble de la ligne de front, y compris sur les arrières français.
Au Portugal Masséna affronte un adversaire qui a bloqué près de 25 kilomètres de rivières.
À Borodino Koutouzov possède un front de 4 km de large, dont certaines on parcouru plus de 20km lors de la bataille.

Absolument rien de comparable avec la bataille jouée.

kagemusha wrote:NTW3 n'est plus un mod historique, il est un mod du "comme le dit les Grognards" ?

Je le répète : que chacun joue (ce n'est qu'un jeu) comme il le veut. Si on se permet de qualifier certaines batailles de "belles", alors cela signifie que d'autres ne le sont pas.

kagemusha wrote:Vous pouviez perdre honorablement, vous pouviez gagner glorieusement, tu as choisi de juger et cracher sur les joueurs de la communauté NTW3. Les Dragons, les Templars maintenant bref, tous les clans français qui ne sont pas Grognard.

Simple paranoïa. Quand des Grognanrds ont fait un corner-camping, j'ai dit bien pire sur eux (j'ai même fait une vidéo) : http://www.grognards.org/t3330p580-resultats-replay-ntw3#57884

Quand je gagne ou perds sans panache, je suis le premier à le dire.

kagemusha wrote:Vous avez attaqué, ils ont contré...par contre ils avaient une colline, un point fort et ils auraient dû l'ignorer ?

Je ne suis pas assez doué pour savoir ce que chacun doit faire. Je sais juste que rester immobile sur une petite colline n'est intéressant pour personne C'est tout. Sur le forum des Templars, ce que vous dites des Hiller est identique à ce que j'ai raconté.

kagemusha wrote:Mais vu ta réaction, tu as perdu quoi dans cette déconnexion ? Un œil ? Un bras ? ça doit être grave pour mettre une ambiance de merde en ta qualité d'organisateur du tournoi et membre respectable des Lordz ? Tu ne gagnes pas assez de batailles, même quand on la joue défensive ?

Quelle ambiance de merde ? Aucun Grognard ne remet en doute votre bataille, ni même de pronostic sur nos ou vos chances de gagner sans ce crash. J'ai réagi sur ce forum car on m'accusait de rage-quitter. Ceci aurait été inadmissible de ma part, donc je suis intervenu.

Sans la supposition, cela restait une simple affaire de tactique ennuyeuse sur le forum des Grognards. Personne n'est agacé.

kagemusha wrote:- Le premier est que tu pleurniches et clames une victoire que tu n'as pas eu.

Je n'ai jamais rien réclamé, ni même fait un pronostic. D'où sort cette regrettable invention ?

kagemusha wrote:- Le second, tu fais passer tes humeurs avant les intérêts de la communauté NTW3. Nous avons des forums fermés pour exprimer nos vomissements, ensuite on se calme et on pense aux bonnes parties déjà faites et aux prochaines. Mais jouer contre des types qui ragent sur le jeu des autres pour s'étendrent ensuite sur les forums en utilisant le mot de "campeurs" comme une insulte, je ne vois pas trop l'intérêt. En prime tu obliges des joueurs extérieurs à la game à prendre position pour ou contre ... belle initiative pour garder des joueurs.

"Campeurs" n'est pas une insulte, c'est une stratégie. Ça nous est arrivé à tous, moi y compris, quel est le problème ? Même vos joueurs en cours de batailles l'ont reconnu. Je ne comprends pas où le problème...

kagemusha wrote:- Le dernier, tu parles de limitation de l'artillerie...Quand des Grognards sortent la grande batterie ou tous les canons de la Garde (17 fûts comme vous dites), on fait quoi ? On coupe la grande batterie en deux ?

C'est ce que je dis : les Grognards campent aussi parfois. Ce n'est ni tabou, ni glorieux, ni honteux, ni interdit.

D'un point de vue purement stratégique, on peut avoir beaucoup de canons et attaquer. C'est ce qui s'est produit lors d'une récente bataille contre les N.

kagemusha wrote:- Pourquoi ne pas te souvenir des parties bien plus nombreuses, fréquentes où le jeu n'a rien d'un combat défensif pour ne pas vomir des jugements définitifs de ce style

Bien sûr, c'était même surprenant car habituellement les Templars sont parmi les plus portés sur le mouvement. Je me souviens d'une bataille contre 4 d'entre vous (tu avais les Hollandais, je t'ai chargé dans des bois), où vous nous aviez encerclés dans notre spawn. Je ne commentais que cette bataille.

kagemusha wrote:- Pourquoi ne pas intégrer le contre, le jeu défensif, comme une stratégie que d'autres ont utilisé ?

Il y a des cartes pour cela, en attaque/défense, et les défenseurs doivent prendre moins de fonds (je ne sais plus combien). Mais le jeu ne prévois pas de gérer des sièges. D'où l'intérêt des LOC, mais c'est délicat en tournoi à cause de règles plus complexes.

kagemusha wrote:- Pourquoi perdre ? Tu nous le demande et on chargera frontalement comme une IA...d'ailleurs pourquoi ne pas faire un tournoi contre l'IA ?

Ce serait encore pire, je vous insulterai comme de vulgaires rushers... :wink:

kagemusha wrote:- Pourquoi pleures tu sur le camping puisque tu allais gagné ? Après tout l'honneur de relever une telle difficulté valait le coup d'être saluée plutôt que vomir sur les forums communautaires ?

Je ne sais pas si j'allais gagner. Comme je l'ai écrit plusieurs fois, je n'ai jamais discuté de nos chances (faibles ou fortes) de gagner. On avait mis le pied sur cette colline quand j'ai crashé, mais au prix fort... Donc rien de décidé, du tout.

kagemusha wrote:Bref Cosak the Lordz, soutien de sa communauté et organisateur de ses tournois, je ne saurais passer plus de temps pour sur tes humeurs et tes regrets, après tout, avec ou sans les Templars le mod vivra encore longtemps. Alors bonne chance pour la suite et bonne game.

C'est bien agressif et fielleux comme réaction pour une simple (et vraie) analyse tactique d'une bataille. Si vous dites sur votre forum que j'ai joué comme une merde, et que c'est vrai, je ne vois pas où le problème. Et même si ce n'est pas vrai, chacun peut avoir un avis. Or tu sembles opposé au fait que je m'exprime, ce qui est le contraire de la tolérance que tu revendiques avec véhémence.
Last edited by Lord Cosak on Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

[grognard]_kettch
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby [grognard]_kettch » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Hello,

i just wanted to precise that the screens shown here does not represent the situation of the game when Cosak crashed.

The crash occured 5 or 10 minutes after these screens, with Cosak loosing his 3 units going around the lake and the bavarian and french in front of me and marbot backing off. They had lost 2 arts and some units in the center due to a cavalery raid on the hill.I don't think any side can say they would have won at that point.
Last edited by [grognard]_kettch on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My life is entirely devoted to annoy Articho.

Alpha
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby Alpha » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:42 pm

Salut,

J'ai pu voir moi aussi, lors d'un précédent match de tournoi, ce comportement de Cosak et de son équipier qui consiste a dénigrer l'adversaire en le traitant de camper, même si, par exemple, ils n'y pas de canons avec eux.

Je constate que c'est la même chose avec d'autre joueurs d''autre clans.

Les dieux de NTW 3 ont décidé d'un crash qui pénalise ton équipe et tu t'en plains ? As-tu donc la mémoire si courte que tu oublies les fois ou le crash est en ta faveur ?

Et, je ne parle même pas de fair play ou d'honneur.

Alpha.

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Cosak » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Alpha wrote:Les dieux de NTW 3 ont décidé d'un crash qui pénalise ton équipe et tu t'en plains ?

Je ne m'en plains pas.

Le reste n'est qu'amertume péremptoire.

Le fair-play c'est aussi être honnête, et jamais personne n'a réclamé la victoire ici. Crash = fin, point. Ça vaut pour tout le monde.

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Fair play on a war game ?
You play as you know and the others play as they know .
If your oponent reached a high ground ,its your faulght and their merit,dont fight where is stronguer , basics on military warfare ....
This mods pride themselves for being a extremist in terms of realism as there is no other mod on TW community.
Only a crazy would demand others to play in equal weapons and only suicidal would accept a better warrior demands.
If you wish flat maps, no art,limits on everythin, you can find that on TW vanila.

I wonder what people would say,if i started to demand ingame fight me in a open field ! leave the hill ! do not bring art ! ... :orly:

Always always take in consideration the positions you have inside your clan and community as you try to be a example ,specially on a clan tournament and if you do not give that example ,leave or ask for apologizes even if you think your not wrong.

GM is correct as it is .

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Cosak » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:56 pm

oOIYvYIOo wrote:You play as you know and the others play as they know .

I fully agree.

What I longly wrote in French could be summed up like this: I just gave my opinion on the Grogs forum about their strategy, everyone is free to play like they want. I just want to be able to rate a battle as good or boring. Nobody is forced to agree, or even to read the garbage I write.

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Lord Cosak wrote:
oOIYvYIOo wrote:You play as you know and the others play as they know .

I fully agree.

What I longly wrote in French could be summed up like this: I just gave my opinion on the Grogs forum about their strategy, everyone is free to play like they want. I just want to be able to rate a battle as good or boring. Nobody is forced to agree, or even to read the garbage I write.

Certanly,but as i said, a person like yourself, a GM admin,a Clan leader, a Lordz ,should never make comments as you did ,and for a long period you have done it, torward other players,clans etc .
And even if you did not had those responsibilities, you should not do them . And if i was in your place i would have abandon the position you occupy as GM admin.
Also ,as i wrote in the past,the Clan representatives should have a opinion/vote on the affairs of GM events .

I ,for alot less ,have been humiliated,banned,persued on this forum and outside .I am not asking for you to be made a example but to be a example as your "political" positions in this community demand that .

Lord Liberalis
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Liberalis » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Don't prosecute a guy who's a bit bitter after his crash and subsequent defeat. :wink:
To save Russia, we have to burn Moscow.

http://www.Grognards.org
http://www.Napoleon-Souvenirs.com

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 am

Umm... what's all this about anyways?

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Cosak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 am

Sloop wrote:Umm... what's all this about anyways?

Some Grogs (including me) saying on the Grogs' forum (not even on Lordz) a battle was utterly static and boring. Pointless turmoil... :rolleyes:

kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Postby kagemusha » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:09 pm

Bonjour Cosak,

Non, donc le reste semble déjà teinté de mauvaise foi

Mauvaise foi :biggrin: Juste un trait ironique qui fait suite à ce commentaire :

Mauvaise foi dis-tu ? "countless artillery" :shocked: j'ai compté pour toi (mieux que le total de nos hommes), au moment où vous prenez pied sur la colline il y reste 2 canons qui ne sont pas en place...mauvaise foi quand tu nous tiens.

Attends, j'en ai une autre belle citation, preuve de ton calme commentaire devant votre défaite :

I crashed about 40 minutes after that chat, when we were finally getting the #### hill with ten guns on it.

ten guns... :biggrin: countless ; la vérité est tellement gênante que tu te sens obligé d'en rajouter ?

Sur la victoire que tu n'as pas eu, je me permet un trait ironique sur un de tes propos :

"On perd SURTOUT parce que je crashe" :lol: Sans déconner ? Alors on va faire comme si tu n'avais pas crasher...donc tu gagnes :eek: = optimisme= ironie = humour glacé...

Mais au bout d'un moment je ne comprends plus, c'est" shamefull" de camper ou est-ce "une stratégie ennuyeuse" ??? :looney: Je me demande si tu perçois la contradiction de ta posture ? Honteux et ennuyeux n'implique pas du tout le même état d'esprit.

Tu es libre de tes commentaires, je suis libre de les reprendre lorsqu-ils sont pétris de contradiction et de mensonges ; quant à ma paranoïa les Dragons semblent se souvenir de ce genre d'échanges...de l'agressivité envers toi ? paranoïa ? Payons nous une thérapie de groupe :clap:

Tu veux comparer mes commentaires avec les tiens concernant notre bataille contre les Hiller ? Aucun soucis :

http://lordredestempliers.tonempire.net ... aille-ntw3

Dernier point :

C'est bien agressif et fielleux comme réaction pour une simple (et vraie) analyse tactique d'une bataille.
Excuse moi mais les screen de votre forum qui relate tes commentaires, ceux de Lancier (j'ai laissé ceux de Marbot), c'est une analyse tactique ? :lol:

Débité, déçu, pathétique, lamentable de la part d'un "Lord", c'est une pleurnicherie de gamin, tu rages sur le chat une déco, tu rages sur ton forum, sur celui des Lordz... sérieusement, tu me réponds sur la base de ma mauvaise foi ?? Tu la joues "analyse tactique"...

Et même si ce n'est pas vrai, chacun peut avoir un avis. Or tu sembles opposé au fait que je m'exprime, ce qui est le contraire de la tolérance que tu revendiques avec véhémence.

Pardon ? Où as tu vu que je t'interdisais de t'exprimer ? Je t'interdis de dire des mensonges, mais tu as parfaitement le droit d'y croire. Je me permets d'y répondre...mais là c'est bon, les inversions du sujet me lasse vite, il n'y a rien à faire dans des cas pareils, sinon se taire. Je ne donnerai pas plus de temps à cette mauvaise blague.

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Wow more activity on forums than on ntw3 fields nowadays ^^

Lancier wrote:As long as arty is encouraged with the mod people will sit more and more all day with at least 2 pieces each and then drop after 2 hours ...

Lancier wrote:If lords do something about arty with the patches that is it, otherwise lordz mod is a no ruled game. Eveyone free to play however they like with whatever oob they like.
The issue is not peoples way of using it, it is how effective lords want to see the arty.
With a bit selfishly i always look from tourneys window, when games become too long like 2 hours someone drop %100 and this is not good for tourney results maybe sticking to 2v2s only may give better results in the future or we will put up with these drops in 3v3s and not complain much.^^

kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Postby kagemusha » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Hi Lancer,

I have no problem of confidence with you. There are already a lot of time wasted on this mood. Though rectify some unfortunate errors was required. you have answered at a vision of a game, no problem, you are not responsable. The situation is clear.

I respect the work of Lordz, my reaction is proportional to the image that I have. I respect Cosak to but I do not admit it's approximations. :biggrin:

The effectiveness of the artillery would not be a problem if we had more men. Lowering it would be to do it indirectly.
Between efficiency v5.00 and that of the previous version, there is a balance to find.
The current style of play makes sense. Between morale that has been modified downwards and effectiveness of artillery, caution is required (more playing time).

Managing the morale of the infantry is perfect, only the cavalry and artillery gestion are problematic. I hope this will be the direction of the v5.01. :biggrin:

One of the interests of NTW3 is cooperation in multiplayer. Why not a tournament for teams in 2v2, but it will not change the position of artillery or camping. 3v3 is a good size, 4v4 remains the queen of battle, our clan work a lot on stability, crashes are responsible for 95% of the abandonment of new players.

So thank's to listen my point of view :smile:

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:13 pm

Lord Cosak wrote:
Sloop wrote:Umm... what's all this about anyways?

Some Grogs (including me) saying on the Grogs' forum (not even on Lordz) a battle was utterly static and boring. Pointless turmoil... :rolleyes:

Well of course.. are not all battles with Grognards utterly static and boring? (insert sarcastic smile emoticon here)
Last edited by Sloop on Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “NTW3 MP”