MAK? I can not believe

Multiplayer Room to arange battles, follow competitions and look at clans
TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

MAK? I can not believe

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:57 pm

In my last fight, Portugal 2 attack-defense, when Mak distressed attacked my battery with the general. I would not have ever expected from an experienced player and I thought correct. Are behaviors that do not approve of, I'd rather lose a battle do tricks like this.

:angry-cussingwhite:

Gonzo
Villein
Villein

Re: MAK? I can not believe

Postby Gonzo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:36 am

No rules in classic. Thats all about it.

[Grognard]_Christ2burd
Esquire
Esquire

Postby [Grognard]_Christ2burd » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:44 am

Gonzo wrote:No rules in classic. Thats all about it.

There are few rules on NTW3 and does not use the general unit for attacking artillery units is one of them ...

Agree with you Cinci
The Basques attached their knives on guns and kill the Spanish-
Bayonne in 1642 claimed a new weapon

DOC
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby DOC » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:02 pm

Have to say using your general to attack/make limbers rout from artillery is a very poor show. There arent many rules in classic but this is one that should be adhered to.
[NBC] DOC

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Its a typical moove from the eldest to the youngest NTW 3 player .Before the battle start, you should always mention this rule or any other .If your not the host ask for the host .
Last edited by oOIYvYIOo on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:23 pm

oOIYvYIOo wrote:Its a typical moove from the eldest to the youngest NTW 3 player .Before the battle star, you should always mention this rule or any other .If your not the host ask for the host .

Thanks Pedro,you are always useful and important in your speeches!
:wink:

Tac
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Tac » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Mak joins the "League Of Rogues" defined by the phrase "a scoundrel or rascal".

Wym...
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Wym... » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:37 pm

VGG BTW Cincinnato your team played well, I guess u won?? from our side your position was damn hard to attack esp for my poor Portuguese
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God they frighten me"

Lord Fullin
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Fullin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:00 pm

The un written rules are for the gentlemen.

There is an old saying that I particulary find very useful that says:

You dont judge a gentleman for the way he behaves.
You judge a gentleman for the way he misbehaves.
Sauve qui peut!' 'Nous sommes trahis!'

Lord Uxbridge
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Uxbridge » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 pm

He has done this to me in battle before too cincinnato and he knows it gets my blood boiling. As Tac says, he is nothing but a scoundrel and a rogue - a loveable one though! :)

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:21 am

Uxbridge wrote:He has done this to me in battle before too cincinnato and he knows it gets my blood boiling. As Tac says, he is nothing but a scoundrel and a rogue - a loveable one though! :)

I'm angry because I consider Mak a friend!

:sad:

Lord Fullin
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Fullin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:23 am

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:
Uxbridge wrote:He has done this to me in battle before too cincinnato and he knows it gets my blood boiling. As Tac says, he is nothing but a scoundrel and a rogue - a loveable one though! :)

I'm angry because I consider Mak a friend!

And all your friends are decent well respected and pristine spirited memebrs of society?

Isnt that boring?
Sauve qui peut!' 'Nous sommes trahis!'

MAK
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby MAK » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:19 am

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:I'm angry because I consider Mak a friend!

oh come on - plz dont make such a big thing... I killed your whole gun crew with my general... if you would protect it wouldnt happend... you saw when your french teammate tryed to take my gun with his general he lost all his man...

You are just angry cause you lost the battle... you shouldnt be so sensitive

@ Tac
Tac wrote:Mak joins the "League Of Rogues" defined by the phrase "a scoundrel or rascal".

you are the president of this "club", so I hope you welcome me with a red carpet and some of finest N Champaign :lol:
not elected leader of BPA ( Dictator )

http://bpalliance.freeforums.org/

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:18 pm

MAK wrote:

oh come on - plz dont make such a big thing... I killed your whole gun crew with my general... if you would protect it wouldnt happend... you saw when your french teammate tryed to take my gun with his general he lost all his man...

@ Tac
Tac wrote:Mak joins the "League Of Rogues" defined by the phrase "a scoundrel or rascal".

you are the president of this "club", so I hope you welcome me with a red carpet and some of finest N Champaign :lol:

Dear Mak, do not make me go through an idiot. The battle was over, and I had no more troops to protect the battery, but since it is on a steep hill, I could take it only with the general, having your last cavalry engaged away.Then I told my ally to attack your battery in retaliation. But he did it, inexperience, at the wrong time, that is attached to the train Do not you know me well, I do not care to lose but fun and not act like a child. The same words that you said he said to me Seimour. But after that he never missed the respect. Respect. You know this word Mak?

Seimour01
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby Seimour01 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 pm

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:
MAK wrote:

@ Tac

Dear Mak, do not make me go through an idiot. The battle was over, and I had no more troops to protect the battery, but since it is on a steep hill, I could take it only with the general, having your last cavalry engaged away.Then I told my ally to attack your battery in retaliation. But he did it, inexperience, at the wrong time, that is attached to the train Do not you know me well, I do not care to lose but fun and not act like a child. The same words that you said he said to me Seimour. But after that he never missed the respect. Respect. You know this word Mak?

I am partial to grabbing Cinci's guns with a general ever since his clan steamrolled my grand battery by spam clicking through 3 cavalries and 8 squares sacrificing 13 units to reach my guns. All of this while he was on my team and shooting me in the back with a 6 pounder horse artillery. :rolleyes:
Never did I ragequit with such anger before.
You can do anything with bayonets except sit on them.

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:31 pm

I shot at Seimour because he was dislike to me .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

turcoman
Villein
Villein

Postby turcoman » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:01 am

i cant understand why you are so surprised Cincinnato, i saw him doing it since ntw3 v1. Also one time i remember Liberalis was doing similar job. Personally i play ntw3 for fun and for realism. I cant feel the realism when somebody does like that. No general in napoleonic period has engaged like that, yet if the other player has fun when he wins, and if using general would provide him the win, and eventually cause him to be happy, you cant blame him unless it is a ruled game.

That kind of stuff gets the game looking similar to Vanilla ntw.
Soldats! Faites votre devoir! Droit au cœur mais épargnez le visage. Feu!

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:36 pm

Mak has made another of his misconducts. Besides charging with the general the artillery, as usual,he has hosted a battle in points without warning!
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

SirWolly
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby SirWolly » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:09 am

Mak, how dare you !!! I am very dissapointed :mrgreen: :lol:
Work hard - nap hard

MAK
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby MAK » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:15 am

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:Mak has made another of his misconducts. Besides charging with the general the artillery, as usual,he has hosted a battle in points without warning!

you little weepy girl - you just wanted to make another post on lordz... btw you sniped my general with that art you where talking about - his bodyguards was attacking your art then ;)
not elected leader of BPA ( Dictator )

http://bpalliance.freeforums.org/

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:06 am

Dear guys of the glorious England. Do not you realize you have been infected by the virus of Nazism? :lol: :mrgreen:

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Cincinato ,why do you keep joining is games ? If you know that the conduct of a particular person or clan are not according your values,just dont play with him or them.

Wym...
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Wym... » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:31 pm

LOL I recently was the victim of Maks ignoble usage of his General against my Ruski guard hrs art worth nearly 1500 damn his eyes.......thou in his defence his team of BPA were loosing a 4v4 LOC at the time........like most kids Mak's OK when he's not loosing......let him win and your art is safe........
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God they frighten me"

TPGV Cincinnato
Gentleman
Gentleman

Postby TPGV Cincinnato » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:01 pm

Soon I will save each video battles to highlight all of the incorrect actions may be contained in them. Advice from players who feel "of gods of war", to be less arrogant, because when they fall from their pedestal will have serious wounds. Dear gods of war, when you are losing,not to abandon the game as young girls crying, please! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:05 pm

TPGV Cincinnato wrote:Advice from players who feel "of gods of war", to be less arrogant, because when they fall from their pedestal will have serious wounds. Dear gods of war, when you are losing,not to abandon the game as young girls crying, please! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sorry,im a bit ignorant when it comes to cinical commentaries . And since i gave you a advice and you wrote after ,and no one else did, i understand that these commentaries are torward me ? I trully hope you respond.

Return to “NTW3 MP”