7.6 patch installed but runs as 7.5 lots of texture bugs

Downloads, info and technical help for Napoleonic Total War 3
Tricksies
Serf

7.6 patch installed but runs as 7.5 lots of texture bugs

Postby Tricksies » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Ok so for both installs of 7.5 and 7.6 they were sent here. D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War

I then launched the game from the new 7.6 launcher on my desk top, chose 1805 campaign, though i had a go at Wurttemburg too but decided to play as Prussia. Game is going well but i see Russian vanilla flags, French vanilla flags in battle missing units cards confusing textures (which were said were fixed in the 7.6 patch?

If you could tell me where it is I am going wrong that would be helpful, just to save any time, (I have the 7.6 launcher on my desk top, playing a campaign of 1805.... so something is clearly not working or right? Thanks and nice mod by the way, iv done a lot of modding in the past as well as played and used mods so i think i know what i am doing.

Im going to try one last time and uninstall and delete everything and reinstall... see if that works. :rolleyes:

Mate I give up on this one like, I've installed lots of mods before but this has got me stumped.... nothing has changed.. i dont understand what is wrong, Ive deleted all the files, example, user_scripts, uninstalled the whole game from steam deleted all left over files, reinstalled the game, then installed 7.5, 7,5 addons then 7.6 patch? What it I'm doing wrong? D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Napoleon Total War

So the sequence is as follows ...v7.5 ...v7.5 addons ...v7.6 patch

Lord Davn

Re: 7.6 patch installed but runs as 7.5 lots of texture bugs

Postby Lord Davn » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:04 pm

Tricksies wrote:So the NTW3 install sequence is as follows ...v7.5 ...v7.5 addons ...v7.6 patch

First make sure that your vanilla NTW game is working properly, if you previously had Darthmod installed you will have to do a clean install of the original vanilla files as DM overwrites some of the these files. Install the NTW3 files as you posted, there are some texture bugs and vanilla flags that we're working to correct.
“This was their finest hour!” ~Winston Churchill

Tricksies
Serf

Re: 7.6 patch installed but runs as 7.5 lots of texture bugs

Postby Tricksies » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Yes I've never played Darth Mod.. I just installed your mod, I just did a bit of searching on the download section and you posted some images showing texture bugs that you are all aware of in the 7.6 patch.. So I will ait till the next update. Thank you.

Return to “NTW3 General Discussions”