Horse artillery is still bugged in 7.5

For all info, download links and general discussions on NTW3.
Wym...
Baronet
Baronet

Horse artillery is still bugged in 7.5

Postby Wym... » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:30 am

Horse artillery is still bugged in 7.5.........

Well out of 3 battles where I used Hrs Art only one battle saw my Hrs Art working properly......Plz note I unlimbered the Art in clear open spaces

1st Battle I used 2 x 6lb swedish Hrs art, and they were fine through out the entire battle.....
2nd Battle I used one British 6lb Hrs Art and it bugged on its first unlimber......and remained bugged the entire battle
3rd Battle I used one British 9lb Hrs Art and it bugged on its first unlimber......and remained bugged the entire battle

So is it just a British problem or?????

Any one else with Hrs Art Bugs??.......

btw I know jack had the same probs with GB Hrs Art......
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God they frighten me"

JDMonster
Serf

Re: Horse artillery is still bugged in 7.5

Postby JDMonster » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:14 pm

I think it is horse artillery in general that is still bugged. My French 8pder horse artillery glitched out the other day too. Still won the battle despite it being my only arty piece but still.... it could have made my life a lot easier.

Retyn
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Retyn » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:44 am

Image We were playing Holabrunn and the horse arty bugged out if it had even the slightest of slopes behind it
"Win with ability, not with numbers!" - Alexander Vasilyevich Suvorov

Wym...
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Wym... » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:12 pm

These damn bugs are hit and miss......I just watched a 3v3 replay that iSandlwana sent me.......and both the Brit and the Austrian 6lb Hrs art seemed to behave themselves??
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God they frighten me"

Return to “The Napoleonic TW 3 Room”