NTW3 8.2 my issue

Downloads, info and technical help for Napoleonic Total War 3
cheeyeah
Villein
Villein

NTW3 8.2 my issue

Postby cheeyeah » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:04 am

1.) In the SPC mod...during battle you will see cav charge but stand still with a charging pose ,,raising swords pose! it is not normal then..

2.) when launch NTW3 8.2 after clicking classic battle or other button,,,game started with a warning frame says stop working,,,
then you can launch NTW3 with vanilla Napolean.exe or steam game stock, why is that? I have re-installed NTW3 but the same issue.

Rodriguez
Villein
Villein

Re: NTW3 8.2 my issue

Postby Rodriguez » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:18 am

About the first error... maybe it's the General's unit you are trying to charge with, I think it's done that way on purpose cause you are not supposed to use Generals for fighting in the SPC

The second error used to happen to me on an older PC, it should work fine if you launch it that way, though. Nothing to worry about.

Lord Davn

Re: NTW3 8.2 my issue

Postby Lord Davn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:40 pm

Rodriguez wrote:you are not supposed to use Generals for fighting in the SPC mod

That is correct, they are not combat units. The General units in the SP Campaign game have special abilities to rally & inspire units, increase (decrease) unit morale and unique character traits that add or subtract from their strengths. These have been modified in the SP Campaign to try and reflect real life traits of each General.

When starting the SPC mod you MUST close out the MP battle mod and restart from the NTW3 desktop launcher as each mod loads separate files.

“This was their finest hour!” ~Winston Churchill

Return to “NTW3 General Discussions”