Clan 666 presentation

For multiplayer games/campaigns
666 Requiem 666
Villein
Villein

Re: Dragon de pouget story

Postby 666 Requiem 666 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:47 am

Hello Everybody,

I present myself Requiem from the 666 Clan which, if rather well known and reputed in the Vanilla version, is rather new in the NTW3 MOD. I guess rather soon we are going to register our clan in the Forum Lordz & maybe participate to the new 2vs2 tournament you are setting up.

So for sure, we presently can be defined as noobies in NTW3, but we are here to have fun and progress.

For this reason, I would also particularly thanks the Dragon Clan and also Christ2burd from the Grognard Clan to spend time with us to explain us all the subtilties of this game and give us some tips.

Also, jut to make everything clear between us, I am 36, And most of my 666 team mate are holder than me. .

I think that the best thing to do, is to erase all of this and resolve this issue in making other games together in an happy and fun behavior.

Lord Desaix
Lord
Lord

Re: Dragon de pouget story

Postby Lord Desaix » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 am

666 Requiem 666 wrote:
I think that the best thing to do, is to erase all of this and resolve this issue in making other games together in an happy and fun behavior.

I follow the wise proposal of Requiem and delete previous posts. Better resolve personal dispute in PM not MP as suggested by Liberalis. I think the worst result is to turn down new people approaching NTW3 mod with useless public discussion that can be sorted out privatly.

I suggest TS as a good mean to avoid written misunderstandings, hard to insult on vocal :mrgreen:

And Requiem, given your age and attitude, you'll be more than welcome to try HB with us. We always look mature people not annoyed to follow some rules to enhace realism as it seems your clan members are.

All's well that ends well.

Return to “The Multiplayer Room”