New members, please introduce your self here. :D

Introduce yourself and have your OFF-TOPIC discussions here.
Lord Ashram
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Ashram » Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:50 am

For shame, there is nothing wrong with mentioning a possible resource such as a clan you happen to be affiliated with...

*cough www.ntwgg.com cough*

;)
http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com - Lord Ashram's House of War

http://ntwgg.proboards26.com/ -The Grenadier Guards; the Napoleonic Total War clan.

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:12 am

Nothing wrong in plugging your clan but it's best done in the right room eh? I mean we members in the RFG (the oldest clan you know) would never stoop so low as to get a cheap plug!

Sir Thomas Picton
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Sir Thomas Picton » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:12 am

saw that he is russian...

russians turn me on :D

Cheerio 8)
Last edited by Sir Thomas Picton on Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Ashram
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Ashram » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:27 am

*snicker* I understand you wouldnt, Crow... now what was the web address?

;)
http://lordashramshouseofwar.blogspot.com - Lord Ashram's House of War

http://ntwgg.proboards26.com/ -The Grenadier Guards; the Napoleonic Total War clan.

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:26 pm

I have a game we can play. Its called promote somewhere else and let the new members of our forums introduce themselves in the "New Members, Please Introduce Yourself Here" thread. :wink: :D

Devoirs The Empress
"Act well your part, there all the honour lies." -Pope

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

kennosen
Yeoman
Yeoman

Thank you

Postby kennosen » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:25 am

Hello lads. I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you and well done for the nap mod. I recently decided to give it a go after reading some great books about the 95th while on hols.
I know you have probably had a load of thanks in the past for it, but I couldnt just play it and not express my gratitude.

I wont go into any great detail about myself, other than that I'm probably like many that already frequent this place, sharing an enthusiasm for the period, and its conflicts.

I have a few questions about the mod that I'll endevour to bore you with later, but in the right threads of course :wink:

Thanks again guys.

Sir Thomas Picton
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Sir Thomas Picton » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:23 pm

thank you for registering :) , welcome to the Lordz Forum 8)

Link
Villein
Villein

Postby Link » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:47 pm

Hello,

I like to introduce myself, I'm interested in everything Napoleonic and I'm willing to try any Napoleonic game at least once.

I don't have RTW, since it's not Napoleonic, but with this Napoleonic mod I'll keep my eyes open for this one.

I bought MTW and VI just to play NTW1. Unfortunately it didn't handle Napoleonic warfare very well. Perhaps it will be the same thing for NTW2, but I must admit that I'm impressed with the modders work with the 3D models.

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:45 am

Well hun I am glad to hear that you gave NTW1 a try as it is a truly awesome mod if I may say so. :D Feel free to post in our Library on the Napoleonic as there may be some insight or topics that you can share with the rest of us.

Devoirs The Empress

"England Expects That Every Man Will Do His DUTY" - Nelson via Mr. Pasco at Trafalgar 1805

Maximilian
Villein
Villein

Postby Maximilian » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:49 pm

Introducing myself here, ok i read the thread and much introducing is not written ;) but anyway i will try it, because 'Maximilian' is only one month in age. (He was prince of saxony and so--general also in 1806, i think noone is knowing him) but this name is not occupied, would be more known for some other emperors.

I am only a very interested historian in all historical topics and for me its really a gladness to see what here will be built.
The total war series is surely not a bad platform for realizing other fine periods. I will ask in the moment the best possible? Or anyone knowing a better?

Meanwhile i tried NTW1 and i am happy all functions not bader than the original MTW and thats something fine.
Sure for grafics the NTW2 will be something wonderfull.
But some details i am really nosy how it will be solved.
Marriages in MTW are for me more logical for napoleonic aera than the 'Roman' style. But i think you will get a solution :) it will be believable.
Best regards

Maximilian

King of Saxony
Baronet
Baronet

Postby King of Saxony » Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:06 pm

Gah! I'm the leader of Saxony!?! See how many posts I have compared to you! :x :wink:

KoS

bruce90
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby bruce90 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:10 pm

Hello everone.This is my first post although I've been playing MTW and NTW for quite a while now.I used to call in and look around your great site regularly and promise myself that I would just have to join. Although I hadn't looked in for a few months, when I did yesterday and saw the announcement for American Total War I knew now was the time.I'm a huge fan of the American Civil War. :D

Sir Thomas Picton
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Sir Thomas Picton » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:25 pm

Welcome to the Forum :)

I bet you a penny a Lord is gonna ask you to get a Avatar :wink:

King of Saxony
Baronet
Baronet

Postby King of Saxony » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:51 pm

Welcome to the forums m8! :D

And yes, you need an avatar or you won't be able to access America:Total War, or NAP2. :twisted:

Maximilian
Villein
Villein

Postby Maximilian » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:26 am

King of Saxony wrote:Gah! I'm the leader of Saxony!?! See how many posts I have compared to you! :x :wink:

KoS

'Friedrich August' my brother, now i am recognizing you ;)
Best regards

Maximilian

Captain Fredrickson
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Captain Fredrickson » Sat Jul 23, 2005 2:41 am

I'm back, lost you all for a while, my favourite link stopped working :S
"What are you smiling at, Fredrickson?"

" I'm not smiling, sir. A musket ball broke my jaw. I have false teeth. The sawbone stuck on the smile for free, sir. He also stuck on my hair. Hair belongs to a horse, sir."

Ace of Spades
Villein
Villein

Postby Ace of Spades » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:13 pm

Hello all! I'm finally able to register here at The Lordz. The name's Kyle and I hail from Pennsylvania in the USA. I just started playing MTW and VI is on the way from E-bay so I can play the Napoleonic Mod. This might just get me into Napoleonic history. ACW & WWII are my main areas of historical interest.

I hope to spend a lot of time here and look forward to the things I can learn from you all. :D

King of Saxony
Baronet
Baronet

Postby King of Saxony » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:17 am

Welcome sir Ace of Spades, I think most of the other regulars aren't aware that the site is actually up. But in do time they shall return.

Cheers m8!
KoS

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:06 pm

Hi there and welcome to the site. If you like the ACW, stayed tuned to our forums, we have something on the way which you may enjoy!

Devoirs The Empress

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:59 pm

Hi Ace of Spades and welcome m8. Well done for picking an avatar it seems a few new members are finding this difficult.

LittleSoldier
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby LittleSoldier » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:17 pm

Hello everyone! I found this website a while ago, but because i couldnt find any mtw games in the stores i didnt download anything yet. However after fixing crashing problems, i looked for the ntw mod, and what i find out - the website is offline:shock: . After finding out that it will be online later, i decided to register here because if i have any problems, i can ask.My main hoppies are computer and history. There are many question i want to ask, but i think ill do it later... :)

Lord Crow

Postby Lord Crow » Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:55 pm

'hoppies' you must be from Bolton? LOL . Hope you enjoy your stay and I'm sure we will do are best to answer your questions :D

Lady Meg
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lady Meg » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:29 am

Ask away hun, but be sure to look around too. Many of you queries may have been answered already.

Devoirs The Empress

Lawto
Villein
Villein

Postby Lawto » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:10 am

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I am a 30y history buff and a keen TW series player located in beautiful Cairns, North Queensland , Australia. I have been looking at this forum for a little while now trying to get answers to a few questions and have now decided to register and introduce myself. Big thumbs up to the Lords and the work they have done with NTW1 and what they are doing with NTW2 (can't wait!!!).

Cheers

Cacciatore delle Alpi
Villein
Villein

Postby Cacciatore delle Alpi » Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:39 pm

Hi ladz...I registered some time ago but never introduced myself.
I live in Ireland but I`m from Italy, I`m in my thirties (hence the signature) and I'm a craftman of leathergoods and bags.Your mods are splendid mylordz and I wish I could help but my skills with a mouse are very limited so I won't even try.My favourite factions in the games are Britain (when the Highlanders are with us who will stand against us?), Macedon (light lancers... probably the best unit in the game) and the turks ( NOBODY mess around with their crescent moon).Moriturus te salutat!

Return to “The Tavern”