Vote 4 Bernie Guys

Introduce yourself and have your OFF-TOPIC discussions here.
Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Vote 4 Bernie Guys

Postby Chromey » Tue May 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Death to Tyranny

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Vote 4 Bernie Guys

Postby Sloop » Tue May 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Pinko Commies!

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sun May 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Well Sloop first you choosed Reverend Ben Sanders and he dropped out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrRMymkGxQw
and then you threw your support behind Ted Cruise and he dropped out
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... g+ted+cruz

So who do you think is next for this great country, Sam Walton? Hillary?

I know Sanders might not have a catchy slogan like 'Lets make America ''great'' again but what we poorer people need is a candidate that will
actually look out for the people and the nation and not continue to sell us out at a faster rate to the Chinese. But lets face it eventually the Chinese are going to eat us all!
Death to Tyranny

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Mon May 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Chromey wrote:So who do you think is next for this great country?

So you agree Chromey; from each according to his ability, to each according to his need?

I have no right to voice my opinion about a country that is not my own, I just live here. I also refuse to lend any legitimacy to the sociopaths you speak of, nor will I worship an icon in the cult of personality. Remeber the forgotten crazy conspiracy theories of yesterday that are now the accepted facts of today. The manipulation of the economies and cultures has become normal. Corruption has been made legal.

The more you work the less you get. The more you beg the more you get and the more you will be beholding to your "leaders" to take wealth from others to be redistributed to yourself. If I were unethical and wanted to rob others of their wealth I can do it without the consent of the government or the help of a communist.

At this time in history, only a fool would buy into the left vs right paradigm. Even if your vote counted it will make no difference who wins, they all have the same marching orders. The country is lost. Thomas Jefferson predicted all of this, what was it he said?

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Cosak » Mon May 23, 2016 11:25 pm

I find amusing Yankees still consider that anyone criticizing the law of the jungle is a communist.

In Soviet Russia anyone criticizing the Politburo was an enemy of the state.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven :mrgreen:

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 pm

Alot of Americans think that Sanders is a communist out to destroy American businesses and that Trump is a shining beacon of Capitalism but they don't know that capitalism unchecked is just as bad as feudalism. Yes, words from Adam Smith whom is considered the father of Capitalism. He considered excessive Government a threat to free markets. But he saw the bigger threat to free markets to be feudalism. What is feudalism? It's when the people who own the resources use those resources to prevent anyone from gaining enough resources to compete with them. (like the internet/phone companies taking over the countries grid) Smith observed that free markets are inherently unstable because power/wealth once concentrates in the hands of a few people, they use that power/wealth to stay on top. The solution to feudalism (according to the guy who coined the phrase 'invisible hand') is Government regulation and redistribution of wealth.(I beleieve the moderate path is the best path and Bernie is the most moderate candidate of them all)

Government regulation to prevent collusion and externalities. Redistribution of wealth to ensure that the non-wealthy could become educated and have the opportunity to compete with the wealthy.

When Walmart keeps raising prices on food but does not raise the prices on people's pay checks eventually all the American peasants are gonna live like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSHo61nRWw
Death to Tyranny

Alfr
Villein
Villein

Postby Alfr » Tue May 24, 2016 10:35 pm

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Wed May 25, 2016 4:40 am

if he does win atleast he will build a wall to keep a** holes like you out Alfr

Every trump supporter in a nut shell

https://youtu.be/wUrm-z8EtW0?t=237
Death to Tyranny

Alfr
Villein
Villein

Postby Alfr » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:50 pm

Death to Tyranny

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Go Trump .
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

Ztrain909
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Ztrain909 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Sloop wrote:At this time in history, only a fool would buy into the left vs right paradigm. Even if your vote counted it will make no difference who wins, they all have the same marching orders. The country is lost.

Wow Sloop, I'm impressed. Finally something we can agree on.

Chromey, Dems and Repubs are two sides of the same coin. The more time you waste on concerning yourself with what some politician is gonna do what " you think " he/she is gonna do for you, the less time you have to prepare for a new reality.

Life is hard for most people. Spend more time preparing your own life for hard times to come. No one will do it for you, I promise you that.

America is in big trouble, it's simple math. The question is when? Don't know, but you better start understanding that the good days are over, the good jobs are gone, all that is left is a corrupted system that benefits only those in power.

You would be doing yourself a service if you started to concentrate all your energies to trying to protect what you have and conserve whatever you make from this point on.

My suggestion would be to try and live on half of what you make, put away the rest. Your going to need it for the storm that is coming.

Lord Davn

Postby Lord Davn » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Ztrain909 wrote:My suggestion would be to try and live on half of what you make, put away the rest. Your going to need it for the storm that is coming.

Does that mean give up my tickets to the Cub games :confused:
“This was their finest hour!” ~Winston Churchill

Ztrain909
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Ztrain909 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:38 pm

Lord Davn wrote:Does that mean give up my tickets to the Cub games :confused:

Those are worthless anyways. You see Chromey, this is how we know " the end is near! " These hopeless cub fans actually think this team is going to go somewhere.

GO SOX!

Lord Davn

Postby Lord Davn » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Ztrain909 wrote:These hopeless cub fans actually think this team is going to go somewhere. GO SOX!

Oh man, you're bustin my balls Z :doh:
Although that's what I'd expect from a south sider in Chi town :cool:
“This was their finest hour!” ~Winston Churchill

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:00 am

well it looks like our race is over. Its up to Shillary and Drumpf to make america great again. The communist threat is over for now!
Death to Tyranny

Return to “The Tavern”