Goldys Furlough

Introduce yourself and have your OFF-TOPIC discussions here.
White
Villein
Villein

Re: Goldys Furlough

Postby White » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Clinch I would say you verbally assaulting Lepic when he did nothing to you is rather militant.... Both you and Harout have made N look militant and abusive. I see people like Fullin, Lancier (EuroCorp), Chromey, etc playing many games and contributing to the community yet you feel the need to over react with Harout in public on the forums over something so small. Not to mention the N code of contuct and feeling the need to bring my family into your responses? Are you ten years old Harout? Surely before posting such snide and harsh remarks you thought hmm... this is a public forum.

Then why did you join N Chromey? Rule 1-your clan mates are your brothers, if you don't feel that way then maybe you're not here for the right reasons.

You can hardly expect him to side with you and Harout after your disgusting responses to people on here can you?!
Last edited by White on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harout
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Location: Batavian Republic - Kingdom of Holland - Kingdom of the United Netherlands

Postby Harout » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:38 pm

Chromey wrote:N clan is not militant, its just some in N are pricks. Ill leave you to decide..

Spoiler: show
I have turned prickly in some battles myself, but IMO a stoic commander is what we should strive for.

Lepic wrote:
I did this bc Lepic is being an asshat

have a dougnut or several!
can you read? http://napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3
i am very sure no one would object to your resignation demotion or removal!

[N]Clinch wrote:Then why did you join N Chromey? Rule 1-your clan mates are your brothers, if you don't feel that way then maybe you're not here for the right reasons.

Hey guys, I am here to help!

A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. The kinship-based bonds may be symbolical, whereby the clan shares a "stipulated" common ancestor that is a symbol of the clan's unity. The word clan is derived from 'clann' meaning 'family' in the Irish and Scottish Gaelic languages. Members may identify with a coat of arms or other symbol to show they are an independent clan.

The word "Social" derives from the Latin word socii ("allies"). It is particularly derived from the Italian Socii states, historical allies of the Roman Republic (although they rebelled against Rome in the Social War of 91-88 BC).

The term social refers to a characteristic of living organisms as applied to populations of humans and other animals. It always refers to the interaction of organisms with other organisms and to their collective co-existence, irrespective of whether they are aware of it or not, and irrespective of whether the interaction is voluntary or involuntary.

Inept means: Lacking or showing a lack of skill or competence; bungling or clumsy: an inept actor; an inept performance. Showing a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; inappropriate or foolish: an inept remark.

with Love,
Harout
N

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Inept means: Lacking or showing a lack of skill or competence; bungling or clumsy: an inept actor; an inept performance. Showing a lack of judgment, sense, or reason; inappropriate or foolish: an inept remark.

So what you did on the previous page? Correct me if I'm wrong please. I find hanging my family rather inept and foolish.

Some of you guys need to grow up.

Sigh.. hypocrisy at it's finest.

Harout
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Location: Batavian Republic - Kingdom of Holland - Kingdom of the United Netherlands

Postby Harout » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:42 pm

White wrote:

So what you did on the previous page? Correct me if I'm wrong please. I find hanging my family rather inept and foolish.

I wholeheartedly agree that hanging your own family could be considered to be rather inept and foolish.

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Ah so why suggest it? Were you feeling particularly immature and stupid at the time?

Lord Cosak
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Cosak » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:56 pm

Some [N] minions' decadence has overshadowed a regrettable event.

Other Grognards and I are expecting Goldie to come back to the NTW3 community as soon as he can.

Hekko
Yeoman
Yeoman

Postby Hekko » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:04 pm

Well, this was an interesting train-wreck of a thread to read.

First of all I would like to wish all the best to Goldy and hope that you will get back to us in the future :)

This seems like a good old case of a minor miscommunication turning nasty. Fullin is rather obviously joking with Goldy, while Lepic takes the joke at face value and reacts accordingly.

I don't know why Clinch and Harout have chosen to escalate it in quite appalling ways, rather than simply explaining the situation to Lepic.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:12 pm

while Lepic takes the joke at face value and reacts accordingly.

if others were in the same informed position as i am, maybe they would have failed to find it in anyway funny as well?
Napoléonien Stratagème
Discord: https://discord.gg/7zB33xt
Follow the Eagle!

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:13 pm

[N]Clinch wrote:Then why did you join N Chromey? Rule 1-your clan mates are your brothers, if you don't feel that way then maybe you're not here for the right reasons.

Brotherhood? Ha Don't make me laugh Clinch.. I'm pretty sure between all the clans in ntw3 that N is the least close knit group (clan wise). You have your buddies and I have mine but between us there is no real brother hood. You act boorish and like an a** so I call you out on it. Don't try to hide your shame behind the glorious flag of 'N' pal. :angry:
Death to Tyranny

Harout
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Harout » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:31 pm

Hekko wrote:Well, this was an interesting train-wreck of a thread to read.

First of all I would like to wish all the best to Goldy and hope that you will get back to us in the future :)

This seems like a good old case of a minor miscommunication turning nasty. Fullin is rather obviously joking with Goldy, while Lepic takes the joke at face value and reacts accordingly.

I don't know why Clinch and Harout have chosen to escalate it in quite appalling ways, rather than simply explaining the situation to Lepic.

Listen I am glad you too witnessed the events properly. For a moment there I had imagined White calling Clinch a Nazi and daMotta sneaking in an insult as he passed by. Good thing I didn't respond and satirized this illusion of mine. But anyway, there is no doubt that had I done so. White would've been able to easily catch on to the exaggerations, parodic comparisons, ironic analogy and sarcasm I would've used. *thumbs up*

edited for grammar
Last edited by Harout on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Sigh. I never called Clinch a Nazi. I said this community isn't Nazi Germany so lepic was free to say what he wished.

This isn't Nazi Germany. Everyone including Lepic has just as much right as you or me to say what they want when they want to? It is not for one single person to decide whether someone is to be accepted either.

Also even if Lepic misunderstood Clinch should not of responded in such an awful manner.

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:00 pm

Arghhh, sorry guys. You're right cosack! Sorry Goldy, hope you're back soon. Hope everything is ok.

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Yeah Lepic, I apologize to you and white. I was piss drunk which is no excuse but I got irritated with your response to Fullin. You always have to comment on everything and I think you were being quite ignorant. I'm sorry for my shifty reply. As for the rest of the trolls who never seem to work and love opportunities to strike me, hah I won't waste my time.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:15 pm

i do not accept your excuses reasons or remarks
i do not except your apology either

can you read? http://napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3
i am very sure no one would object to your resignation demotion or removal!
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 pm

I'll talk to you in teamspeak Lepic. As far as resigning from N, you're out of luck here. I've tried it twice and they wouldn't let me. We will handle our inner clan issues but hey thanks for digging up the code of conduct.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:54 pm

I'll talk to you in teamspeak Lepic

i have nothing i wish to hear in ts from you, so no thanks
do not move me around within ts as others have without asking me first
i join the channels i want to not what you tell me to
i chat with players i want to which does not include you!

hey thanks for digging up the code of conduct

if you read the post it was actually brought to my attention within it
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:13 pm

Wow dude! You just don't quit.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Wow dude! You just don't quit.

never ever have done and do not intend to start now!
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:02 am

I am not one to care about community opinions however my Emperor has left me in command during his absence so I feel obligated to respond.

[N] does not concern itself with your opinions about us, our only concern is victory for our Emperor.

[N] is not a social club, it is a fight club and warrior brothers more often fight each other than kiss each other.

Clinch apologized and it was not accepted. In my opinion a lack of forgiveness is worse than the sin itself.

As for our Code of Conduct, it's none of your business. The Emperor manages his own.

At his leisure the Emperor will speak for himself and for [N].

You may all now return to your meaningless whining, gossip, and bickering.

conq
Villein
Villein

Postby conq » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:30 am

Clinch would never post something like that without having consumed enough beer to kill most people. I guess things have simply snowballed therefrom.

Lepic, Fullin and Goldy and much of N have now been playing this mod and its predecessor together for over five years; they fully understand each other's sense of humour. Gentle (or not-so-gentle) ribbing is a fundamental aspect of that sense of humour. Your objection obviously got Clinch's back up because you are new and your objection must have seemed to him annoyingly presumptuous. Clinch was drunk and was apparently incensed.

Speaking for myself, although I too found your objection a bit odd, I do not consider you annoying and I applaud your enthusiastic involvement in a community in which enthusiasm has waned somewhat in recent times.

Conq
Last edited by conq on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Fullin
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Fullin » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 am

Hekko wrote:Well, this was an interesting train-wreck of a thread to read.

Thank you Hekko,you are wise man indeed.

Lepic, you obviously dont know Goldy or understand my sense of humor.
You dont obviously know I had PM Goldy before writing with humor on the forum.
When , and if , you ever get to know the Duke, youll find out he needs no one to defend him either, less of all from the likes of me.

if others were in the same informed position as i am, maybe they would have failed to find it in anyway funny as well?

You see, anyone that actually knows Goldy, or me would have understood it was a joke and an expession of love and appreciation. But you didnt because you really dont know either of us.

So why did you intervined?
Why did you adressed me , when I wasnt talking to you.
Why have you turned Goldys farewell into this (with some help from Clinch :rolleyes: )

On the Clinch issue I will say he was out of line, we pointed that out to him and hence he has apologize.
These days, a man has nothing more to offer than that, his apologies, since duels have been mostly abolished in the 19th century.

Accepting an apology , doesnt mean you have to like him, but aknoledge a stept foward from his behaviour and his will to bury the hatchet.

An apology speaks volumes of a mans character, and echos loudly on the other that doesnt accept it.
Sauve qui peut!' 'Nous sommes trahis!'

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:00 am

[N] Code of Conduct complaint against [N]Clinch Rifles {Gen}
http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=18523#p18523

this is my opinion
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:46 am

I'm going to simply withdraw myself from this thread and not reply any more before it escalates more than it has already, I have messaged Clinch privately and intend to leave my opinion and apology at that.

As for Harout I apologise for getting heated with you however maybe I don't find jokes involving Nazi's and hanging my family as funny as you?

But back to what I said a few days ago, come back soon Goldy!

Alfr
Villein
Villein

Postby Alfr » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:01 am

Well now didn't expect to see all this when I stopped by the lordz to check out some shoe deals. Take it easy goldy, I hope to play ntw with you again some day.

Tac
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Tac » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:17 am

I also feel I must post at this point the Emperor should only speak when something needs to be said, therefore I would like to ask if anyone has found a decent pair of Nike trainers yet? With so many adverts I really can't decide.
Goldy I will see you in Valhalla you old dog.
Carry on Sloop.

Return to “The Tavern”