Goldys Furlough

Introduce yourself and have your OFF-TOPIC discussions here.
GoldSabre
Baronet
Baronet

Goldys Furlough

Postby GoldSabre » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:45 pm

I will be taking an undetermined time away from N3. If i unfriend you, please
do not be dismayed or offended as I am just not joining any matches for awhile; and this will just make it easier.
Soldats! Faites votre devoir! Droit au cœur mais épargnez le visage. Feu! - Murat executed

Zarathustra ITA
Yeoman
Yeoman

Re: Goldys Furlough

Postby Zarathustra ITA » Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:09 pm

I'm so sad. Hope to see you soon. :crying-yellow:

Lord Fullin
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Fullin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Sorry but I will not accept this shite.

Iam afraid you can not do that, so keep as you were.

See you on the battlefield.

Lord Fullin
Sauve qui peut!' 'Nous sommes trahis!'

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:09 pm

please leave our very good friend alone
i am very sure he has very good reasons for his absence and will return when can
Napoléonien Stratagème
Discord: https://discord.gg/7zB33xt
Follow the Eagle!

Lord Fullin
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Fullin » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:11 pm

Lepic wrote:please leave our very good friend alone
i am very sure he has very good reasons for his absence and will return when can

Iam sure he has, I dont care. He will remain at his post until ordered.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:14 pm

i again ask for you to respect his wish and leave him alone
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:27 pm

just block me Goldy dont kick me from ur friends list! Block ntw players until ur ready to come back then un block. easier then adding people later on! Blocked players cant spam u invites out the a** neither!
Death to Tyranny

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:31 pm

Blocking good idea, hope to see you soon Goldy you will be missed during that time no doubt.
NTW3 Ver. 5-(5.1)-6 (Jan 2015 – Nov 2016)
NTW2 & NTW3 Ver. 1-2-3 (Sep 2009 – June 2013)

Ajax
Villein
Villein

Postby Ajax » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:56 pm

Goldy it's a real shame to see such a talented and great person leave the community. I really hope you will come join us again some day. Whatever the outcome may be, I wish you the best of luck in the future.

-Barclay de Tolly

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:10 pm

Damn, shame to see you leave us :cry:

Best of luck with whatever your doing!

- White

Lord Fullin
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Fullin » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:22 am

Lepic wrote:i again ask for you to respect his wish and leave him alone

Goldy , whose that puppy barking next to you...?

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:09 am

Deleted :lol:
Last edited by [N]Clinch on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:40 pm

Alright Lepic...Im gonna say it. I bit my tongue for a long time with you but I think you are a f**k a*****e. Im tired of your stupid f**k posts. You come into OUR game and tell us what we need to do. f**k OFF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF crap! Ive heard enough of your big stupid f**k mouth. Learn to shut that stupid crap trap once in a while and MAYBE you can be accepted here. Do it not and I will ruin you

i note your comments and threats with interest
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:51 pm

[N]Clinch wrote:Alright Lepic...Im gonna say it. I bit my tongue for a long time with you but I think you are a f**k a*****e. Im tired of your stupid f**k posts. You come into OUR game and tell us what we need to do. f**k OFF YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS PIECE OF crap! Ive heard enough of your big stupid f**k mouth. Learn to shut that stupid crap trap once in a while and MAYBE you can be accepted here. Do it not and I will ruin you!

From what I read he simply tries to improve the community the best he can from the position of a new player and not that of an elite or veteran. He plays many games and is more active in the actual game than many people above him no?

Certain people seem to be so against new in the community and it is quite painful. If new players are constantly bashed and not shown wrong then they will just never return and the community will never grow. When I joined I received information and lessons off of people like Chromey, Hekko etc and I'm sure if I hadn't I would of had an extremely painful experience playing NTW3 like I see so many others having.

and MAYBE you can be accepted here. Do it not and I will ruin you!

This isn't Nazi Germany. Everyone including Lepic has just as much right as you or me to say what they want when they want to? It is not for one single person to decide whether someone is to be accepted either.
Last edited by White on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

oOIYvYIOo
Baronet
Baronet

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:02 pm

White wrote:Certain people seem to be so against new in the community and it is quite painful.

You should have seen what i had sufered 5 years ago . You could say that its due they fear of loosing their prestige in the community or that this comunity is monopolized by military structural clans a unique system on all TW community that i admire and always respected.

Take an advice,and thats why im still there, play for your fun not for what others say or think about your person or of your capacity as a napoleonic commander.We all win we all loose.

Gold,it is not your first time you try to abandon us, beside you have alerady deleted me from your steam friends months ago, and declined my atempts to be "friends" again , where i still wonder what have i ever wrote to you so offencive for you to exclude me, you know your part of this community.I give you the same advice i just gave to White , "play for your fun not for what others say or think about your person or of your capacity as a napoleonic commander.We all win we all loose." .
.☠. Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
https://www.youtube.com/user/oOIYvYIOo

MAK
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby MAK » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:13 pm

great stuff to read here - very entertaining !! I am loving it ! :mrgreen: I am just wondering how these words are compatible with N´s code of conduct... http://napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3
not elected leader of BPA ( Dictator )

http://bpalliance.freeforums.org/

Harout
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Location: Batavian Republic - Kingdom of Holland - Kingdom of the United Netherlands

Postby Harout » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:22 pm

GoldSabre wrote:I will be taking an undetermined time away from N3. If i unfriend you, please
do not be dismayed or offended as I am just not joining any matches for awhile; and this will just make it easier.

Love you Goldy, I won't forget you.

White wrote:
and MAYBE you can be accepted here. Do it not and I will ruin you!

this isn't Nazi Germany. Everyone has the right to say what they want when they want to? It is not for one single person to decide whether someone is to be accepted either.

You should've read the small print when you signed up. This is not Germany but it certainly is Nazi. We have a long and proud history of Nazi idolizers and SS apologists.

Its to late anyway, Clinch has already tortured and murdered the dissident Lepic. By now he is leading SA men down the hallway to your room. Soon you will stand against the wall and your family will die hanging from a noose in the street as an deterrent to all other rivals to Nazi morality. After that Clinch will finally humiliate you and Lepic postmortem by unfriending you on steam.

Its your fault, before all this Clinch was just pretending "this isn't Nazi Germany" and sharing his personal opinion of Lepic. He hadn't yet seen actually reason to purge you and Lepic. But of course you had to push it, after all you have justice on your side. Your comment disapproved of Clinch, whilst Clinhe's comment disapproved of Lepic. Whats the difference? Were you two really so different? Was it worth the deaths you caused? Of course it was, cause your comment was just and Clinche's wasn't. Clinch is only a Nazi, you on the other hand are a Social Justice Warrior. This is much more noble! Only you have the right to judge and enforce conformity according to your norms and your morality. f**k Nazis.

oOIYvYIOo wrote:
White wrote:Certain people seem to be so against new in the community and it is quite painful.

You should have seen what i had sufered 5 years ago . You could say that its due they fear of loosing their prestige in the community or that this comunity is monopolized by military structural clans a unique system on all TW community that i admire and always respected.

The only thing you experienced is backlash from a select few for being highly unpleasant and insulting in your mannerism. I grant you that is very subjective but then again that's normal in society. Attested by this very latest comment of yours. You are a megalomaniac.

I hereby officially apologies for the great traumatic inhuman suffering you endured at my hands. My torture of your person is an indisputable crime against humanity. The psychological trauma I have caused you with my sharp stinging wit can never be healed. The derailment of your professional career due to my relentless harassment can never be revised. Your failure as a human being and moreover as a father is testament to my personal involvement in breaking your body and soul to the spineless, brainless, husk you have now become. All this is damning evidence of my responsibility in your retardation.

For this I can only fall to my knees and pray your forgiveness. I am Satan's spawn, a demon, a nightmare that haunted you for all these years. The magnitude of my crimes against you are impossible to describe in word or letter. May the gods curse my blood and my heirs endure the same pain I have caused you until the end of time. May Satan scrape the flesh of my bones and bathe in my blood. May my damnation absolve you of all your hatred against humanity and the pain this cruel world has caused you. God willing. Ish Allah.

My comments are my opinion only, based on no authority or claim of justice.

White
Villein
Villein

Postby White » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Its to late anyway, Clinch has already tortured and murdered the dissident Lepic. By now he is leading SA men down the hallway to your room. Soon you will stand against the wall and your family will die hanging from a noose in the street as an deterrent to all other rivals to Nazi morality. After that Clinch will finally humiliate you and Lepic postmortem by unfriending you on steam.

By god, if there was a way to sum up certain members of this community you've hit the nail on the head Harout.

Its your fault, before all this Clinch was just pretending "this isn't Nazi Germany" and sharing his personal opinion of Lepic. He hadn't yet seen actually reason to purge you and Lepic. But of course you had to push it, after all you have justice on your side. Your comment disapproved of Clinch, whilst Clinhe's comment disapproved of Lepic. Whats the difference? Were you two really so different? Was it worth the deaths you caused? Of course it was, cause your comment was just and Clinche's wasn't. Clinch is only a Nazi, you on the other hand are a Social Justice Warrior. This is much more noble! Only you have the right to judge and enforce conformity according to your norms and your morality. f**k Nazis.

I am not a social justice warrior, I simply just don't like grouchy people who throw their weight around and believe they are above or superior to others. I assure my comment was much more justified than Clinch's. I never once insulted him, swore at him or threatened him as he did to Lepic. Just because they have a certain tag on their name people feel they have the right to treat people like crap. Eventually people will stop idolising these people and say what they think.

For this I can only fall to my knees and pray your forgiveness. I am Satan's spawn, a demon, a nightmare that haunted you for all these years. The magnitude of my crimes against you are impossible to describe in word or letter. May the gods curse my blood and my heirs endure the same pain I have caused you until the end of time. May Satan scrape the flesh of my bones and bathe in my blood. May my damnation absolve you of all your hatred against humanity and the pain this cruel world has caused you. God willing. Ish Allah.

Im not quite sure why you feel the need to be sarcastic, maybe it makes you feel special or smart, but it just makes you look a big mouth.

On another note:

Soon you will stand against the wall and your family will die hanging from a noose in the street as an deterrent to all other rivals to Nazi morality.

are you f**k in the head or? You have truly shown your true colours using someones family in a post where your getting pissy over NTW.
Last edited by White on Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:49 pm

Goldy,

Please stop in and say hi now and then.
We look forward to your return.

Later ole friend!

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:41 pm

How does my comments turn into a veteran throwing his weight on new people. I did this bc Lepic is being an asshat. Fullin said nothing negative about Goldy and I doubt Lepic has any clue that these two are friends. This is about someone sticking their nose somewhere where it doesn't belong and thinking their voice always needs to be heard. It turns into whining about the N clan being militant? Seriously, some of you guys need to grow up.

Chromey
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Chromey » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:53 pm

N clan is not militant, its just some in N are pricks. Ill leave you to decide..

Spoiler: show
I have turned prickly in some battles myself, but IMO a stoic commander is what we should strive for.
Death to Tyranny

[N]Clinch
Knight
Knight

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Then why did you join N Chromey? Rule 1-your clan mates are your brothers, if you don't feel that way then maybe you're not here for the right reasons.

Lord Lepic
Honourary Lord
Honourary Lord

Postby Lord Lepic » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

I did this bc Lepic is being an asshat

have a dougnut or several!
can you read? http://napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3
i am very sure no one would object to your resignation demotion or removal!
Napoléonien Stratagème
Follow the Eagle!

stilgar
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby stilgar » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:30 pm

Enjoy your NTW3-off time, Goldy. If you decide to come back one day, we might still be around ... fighting
"Постой-ка, брат мусью ..."

Return to “The Tavern”