New game for Napoleonic Naval buffs

Introduce yourself and have your OFF-TOPIC discussions here.
Lord Lancier

Re: New game for Napoleonic Naval buffs

Postby Lord Lancier » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:07 pm

Damnit Stilgar mate ! :angry-cussingwhite: :biggrin: You can add The Celtiberians & l'Escadre Des Templiers to your list as well !
Btw i met this site Stilgar probably you know that already ? http://www.navalactioncraft.com/ :shocked:

NA has the advantage of Open World when compared to our game like a big campaign as one off ntw3 battles or temporary tourneys can amuse people to a degree. If community fade away cause of NA we must take our hat off to that game. I think N and BPA still resist not to dive in it completely ^^ Lets see how long it will last. :biggrin:
Old habits die hard...Battle on!
(TWC) The Wargaming Club
http://www.thewargamingclub.com

Sloop
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Sloop » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:45 am

NA is a great diversion and I enjoy the instant battles. I am not a "world of navalwarcraft massive multiplayer crafting trinkets to sell to guilds 24/7 addict stuck in my mom's basement needing family intervention one game in my life dope smoking open world" kind of guy. Other than this NA is the best naval simulation game ever designed.

Wym...
Baronet
Baronet

Postby Wym... » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:53 pm

I wouldn't overly worry Lan.......yes NA is a VG naval sim, but the grind will put off most people with a decent real life....I also enjoy a brisk NA mission battle or two then get on with RL or NTW3 :wink: you must also consider that most people that are enjoying NA where not that involved with NTW3 when NA was released and I assume they will return to the fold sooner rather than later??
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God they frighten me"

Lord Lancier

Postby Lord Lancier » Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:51 am

Time will tell Wym but course of events, clans & ntw3 comunity involvement to NA and activity lately shows i am right? Dont be surprised if you crave for a 6th player for a 3v3 soon mate ;> Wish everyone was loyal enough to the mod like you ^^
Wym... wrote:I wouldn't overly worry Lan.......yes NA is a VG naval sim, but the grind will put off most people with a decent real life....I also enjoy a brisk NA mission battle or two then get on with RL or NTW3 :wink: you must also consider that most people that are enjoying NA where not that involved with NTW3 when NA was released and I assume they will return to the fold sooner rather than later??
Old habits die hard...Battle on!
(TWC) The Wargaming Club
http://www.thewargamingclub.com

Return to “The Tavern”