Development Promotion of NTW3

For all info, download links and general discussions on NTW3.
kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Development Promotion of NTW3

Postby kagemusha » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:40 am

Hello

I have been looking for the way for several months to develop the visibility of the game through historical.

Two lines of research:

Technique: with schools of computer programmers video game

Promotion: with cities that have a history related to the Second Empire

For the first one school is ready to study the concerns of stability of the game. It is the EPITECH of Rennes specialized in the programming of the video games. He asked for a presentation of the problem. I need the lordz to explain the encoding of the game, the software used, the limits, how can the students access it ? All informations that you can descripted for a good presentation of ntw3 and technical problems, please :idea:
I have to give them a presentation later on. Can you give me a technical summary of the situation on the mod ?

For the second, I have an appointment at the town hall of Pontivy.

Things are therefore possible, they are progressing well now after 3 months of contacts and letters, the answers arrive rather positive.

I remain technically limited, there I need a serious helping hand. I remain listening to your suggestions despite my big gaps in English (thank's google traduction) :looney:

Cordialy

Alpha
Gentleman
Gentleman

Re: Development Promotion of NTW3

Postby Alpha » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

hi,

My brother studies in five year at Epitech Nantes, maybe i can ask him to help you Kagémusha. I absolutly agree with you about promotion of this fabulous mod . Bye the way, again a great thanks to lordz and especialy Cosak (gros poutou). The two importants problems of this mod is the stability of the game and the difficulty for beginner to play again experimented players. Resolve the stabilty is a first stape to success.

Alpha

kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Postby kagemusha » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:57 pm

C'est cool ça ! je t'ai envoyé un mp en fr pour faire because travail et route demain pour la semaine. A suivre

kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Postby kagemusha » Sun May 21, 2017 10:13 am

Gentlemen, we contacted a programming school. The students also work on video games. They agreed to look at the crash problems on Napoleonic. This is the epitech of Rennes

http://www.epitech.eu/?xtor=SEC-959&gcl ... AqK28P8HAQ

Our provided them the game. Cosak suggests that a track to find the origin of the problems would be the study of the mdmp and appmanifest files generated with each crash. We ask you to kindly transmit them on topic on Lordz Discord . Just one or two per player it's enough.

To check if the appmanifest comes from Napoleonic, open with "note" in the first line you can read the game at the origin of the crash. Some files will suffice per person.

thank you

cordially

Kagemusha

Lord Liberalis
Lord
Lord

Postby Lord Liberalis » Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 am

Any news ?
To save Russia, we have to burn Moscow.

http://www.Grognards.org
http://www.Napoleon-Souvenirs.com

kagemusha
Villein
Villein

Postby kagemusha » Tue May 30, 2017 6:39 pm

Yes,

They have exams. They will start work in July. I also await the return of Cosak who can bring the exchange and knowledge of the technical history of the mod :biggrin:

Return to “The Napoleonic TW 3 Room”